CMT IF - Changed the design of Data Recorders
We also updated related libraries
Please report if you see suspicious behavior
Cmt 2 Cmt
- Added analysis logic
* TK-80 BS
* TK-85, MP-80 / mkII
* ORANGE (COMKIT 8062) * Interim support
It is common to j80, j68, u80, m80, and c80
There is a possibility of an erroneous bomb as it is not filtering by model
- "Next PC (reached PC)" was added as a type of breakpoint
Break after execution of "instruction to reach that address after execution"
A break will occur before executing the instruction at the setting address
It can also be used to search the caller by specifying the beginning of a subroutine
* It does not pay attention to interrupts
- Save PNG or JPG screenshots without FreeImage.dll (D3D).
- Fullscreen: new option to use the desktop refresh rate (D3D).
- Delay before bus error triggers.
In blit mode, the blitter can interrupt an operation between read and write.
The CPU can surrender bus control during an instruction.
Steem emulates this, but it's not 100% accurate.
- Option 'Fullscreen/Triple buffering' not updated.
- Microwire volume effect on PSG sound (Antiques).
To allow volume effects while avoiding clicks, Steem will adapt the
volume only progressively, this is not correct emulation, it's a compromise.
- CPU exception stack frame for MOVE <ea>,(xxx).L.
- TRACE.txt appearing in local directory when Steem launched by association.
- NVDI 5 failing to boot.
- BMP screenshot having wrong size with borders off (D3D).
- Screenshot having bad proportion with option 'Interpolated Scanlines' (D3D).
- Option 'Minimum Size Screenshots' not operating (D3D).
- Save screenshot to clipboard not operating (D3D).
- JPG quality option not operating (DD).
- 'Ports' options messed up.
- Crash on deassociating Steem.
- On Screen Display centring in fullscreen mode, medium resolution, scanlines (D3D).
- Strange triangle in crisp fullscreen mode with scanlines (D3D).
- Crisp fullscreen rendering in medium resolution (D3D).
- Fetching from wrong address in IO zone (White Spirit).
- Steem thinking you're using the mouse when pressing joystick 0 fire (TNT).
- Some potential CPU timing errors.
- Sound recording totally broken.
- Monochrome extended monitor.
- Steem's Pasti options messed up at start-up.
- Added option to disable GLES linear filtering.
- Select "Video | Interpolation Effect | Disable Interpolation" to enable.
- Made title bar transparent in Layout Editor (tap screen to toggle).
- Items no longer jump in Layout Editor when you start moving them.
- Analog gamepad triggers now mapped to L2/R2 buttons.
- Fixed MIDI drums option that simulates noise channel with drums.
- MIDI now computes and uses effective power of a waveform.
- Some protection against Windows changing 8:3 path defaults for devices
- fixed issue with hazemd in the modern age
- Basic solution for shortname issues in multiloader
- A bunch of changes that allow us to get rid of precompiled executables
- prepared supplementary files for a world without compiled exes
- relative path tools should now work consistently throughout
- bugfix #38 - You can't have a batch file tool with a relative path in tools.ini
- replaced react's cmd.exe with the exe from IRTriarge (virustotal doesnt false positive on it)
- added game and watch emu/frontend
- Minor tweaks to retroarch toolset
- updated retroarch efind for latest version of Retroarch
- improved RetroArch assets
- doc for retroarch after some tests
- More multiloader fixes and features (after a large change in previous release)
- allow for override of filetype in zip or mount situations (for emus that have strange requirements)
- fixed bugs with longnames in paths
- Fixed unquoted chars in loop for name find
- fixed a bug with dealing with zips
- fixed a bug where we'd loop instead of exit if we didn't find 7zip/daemon tools
- remove winmount files
- change to directly running the batch file as a tool
This release introduces another PCjs emulator: PDPjs for the PDP-10.
- bug fixes
- bug fixes