Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Supports the .gba file format, optionally compressed with ZIP, RAR, or 7Z
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don't use any "Master" codes since they aren't needed
* Configurable on-screen controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any HID device recognized by the OS like Xbox and PS4 controllers