- Category: Java
- Expanded the emulation management chapter to include the new features embedded into this version.
- Fixed some misc bugs when manually editing the EXTRAs root field from the global configuration pane.
- Fixed the bug where EXTRAs resources could only be selected as folders and not as zip files in the global configuration pane.
- Tweaked video rendering a bit to avoid having minor buffer errors being raised for no benefits.
- Tweaked tooltips in the global configuration pane to indicate when an entry modification requires Negatron to be restarted to be taken into account.
- Tweaked the software status caching process so that it's less heavy on the UI.
- Changed the behaviour of the Machine Internals tab: if no pictures are available for a device, display a default picture instead of ignoring it.
- Changed cheats management: instead of always enabling cheats, the cheat menu can now be enabled or disabled from the global configuration pane, configuration being saved in mame.ini.
- Changed vsync management: instead of always doing double buffering, vsync methods can now be chosen in the global configuration pane, configuration being saved in mame.ini.
- Added image update capabilities through drag'n drops to the Machine Internals tab, similarly to Machine Externals and In-game Content tabs.
- Added a VLC entry to the global configuration pane to allow Negatron to find and use portable versions of VLC.
- Added the ability to retain the UI layout (grid column ordering, sorting, filtering, etc.) from sessions to sessions.
- Added a basic skinning system. Skins can be selected in the global configuration pane. Available skins are modena and dark-modena.
- Added a UI localisation system. Most of the UI can now be translated into any languages. Available translations are Chinese and French (both incomplete yet). Feature disabled while updating cache.
- Added an advanced filter pane for the machine list, accessible by clicking on the "+" button next to the filter text field.