- Minor tweaks to video rendering code
- Fixed crash on exit
- The operation part of the joypad is brought close to the operation of the actual machine. In "Magicoal", the problem that two people play could not be played was solved.
- The timing of the operation is brought close to the operation of the actual machine. In "The Legendary Axe II", the problem that the screen was dark one frame at the start demo was solved.
- "HES BigAudioBuffer (Frame Skip)" was added to the Audio menu. When this is checked, if the HES file (program for PCE's built-in sound, extension is ".hes") is opened, it is started with BigAudioBuffer mode(sound is delayed but stable processing with a large buffer and omitting the drawing).
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
- Implemented the input settings.
- Added: new handler for BlipBuffer, blipbuffer updated to the latest version. My Nes now sounds even better.
- Improved: emulation speed control.
- Fixed a few reported crashes.
- Frontend: Fixed bug on older devices prevent EGL context from being created.
- GLideN64: Very accurate profile is a lot faster on Snapdragon 820+ devices.
- GLideN64: Accuracy improvements
- GLideN64: Performance improvements
- GLideN64: Mario Kart texture packs work correctly now
- Glide64: Hopefully fixed some crashing in Majora's mask
- RSP-HLE: Hopefully fixed some crashing in Donkey Kong 64.
- Performance: Code improvements have increased emulation speed by 15-35%.
- Audio: Added a customizable equalizer.
- Patches: Added support for UPS and BPS patch formats.
- Compatibility: Added support for UNIF FK23C/FK23CA/D1038 boards and mapper 104.
- PPU: Added option to emulate OAM RAM decay.
- PAL: Improved PPU emulation accuracy.
- MMC5: Improved emulation accuracy.
- FDS: Improved IRQ emulation accuracy (fixes Lutter and some unlicensed games).
- Emulation: Fixed problem that caused in-game crashes in the "Legend of Link" romhack.
- Misc: Several small bug fixes.
- New Premium Feature: Platform Categories are now accessible in Big Box! You can choose "View Platform Categories" in the main menu, and platform categories can be made the default view on startup in the view options.
- New Premium Feature: Nested Filters are now available in Big Box as well! You can filter any games list in Big Box by pretty much any field or combination of fields. This includes keyboard and button shortcuts and a menu item listed in the alphanumeric navigation.
- New Premium Feature: New options are available under Options > Image Cache in Big Box to force populate all cache images. This should help especially on lower-end devices like the GPD Win, where the device is too slow to do it during normal operation.
- fixed MOGA Controller issue