- There was a possibility to poke the mouse on the virtual keyboard (Alt + K is called). CS and SS are individually triggered and backlit
- Also, the virtual keyboard is closed by Alt + K
- The memory scanner got a display mode in the ZX screen format. Iron 32x24 familiarity, no attributes
- Test assembly DMG for MacOSX x86_64 - other hakintoshi did not want to start from me, and this one works with grief in half
If you want higher quality, Quality is the way to go.
If you want better performance, Performance is the way to go.
If you want to kill your GPU, Enthusiast is the way to go..but I wouldn’t recommended it.
If you want to upgrade your game experience, Enhancement is right up your ally.
If there’s a certain issue with a game that’s in the current version of Cemu, you should look at Workaround to see if there’s a workaround for it.
If you just want to see how Graphic Packs can mess around with games, Fun is for you.
Slightly more accurate video timestamps, doesn't seem to make any more games run
- Full screen option for cemu
- Current title version displayed
- Implemented DeleteTitleButton()
- Implemented Store Encrypted Content
- Implemented a ticket generator (1 less remote call)
- Backend code improvements
- Disable Dynamic Theme function
- Various UI Changes
- Implemented UninstallButton()
- Crash fixes
Fix titlebar crash, make affinity and robust context menu options instead of mandatory
VRAM Watchpoints can now be added in the Memory Editor and in the Breakpoint Window using the prefix ‚v‘ so entering „v0“ would add a VRAM watchpoint on the VRAM address 0.