- Embark on an unparalleled gaming journey by:
* Playing your favorite games in 4K resolution
* Creating and switching between multiple custom resolutions to suit your preference
- Give your BlueStacks 5 files an additional layer of protection by updating the format of the existing user data to the latest data format.
- Locating your cursor in MOBA games like Mobile Legends is now easier than ever with the new bright yellow cursor. You can also right-click anywhere on your game screen to find it immediately.
- Take charge of your gameplay as you will now be notified when game controls get updated in your favorite games on BlueStacks 5.
- Experience enhanced gameplay with native mouse controls in Minecraft.
- We've weeded out some unwanted bugs from your favorite apps to keep your Game Garden blooming. Click on the link below to see the full list of bug fixes.
- Aligned files to MAME 0.244.
- Historically, XM6 has underclocked its CPU by 2-3% without any documented explanation. The clock rates have been increased to match their nominal values. This is only likely to improve compatibility, but if you suspect a regression,
you can compare it with the MBCS edition, which still has the underclocking.
- The only exception to the above is that the old underclocked value for the 17.4 MHz setting has been retained, because it was actually pretty close to the (unconfirmed) actual speed of the XVI model (16.67 MHz).
- You can now redirect quick screen dumps to the clipboard by holding Shift.
- Memory windows now have a Copy submenu with numerous choices.
- Alt-N (formerly an alternate for Alt-F11) now hides/unhides processor windows. It will still open the processor windows initially, but the only remaining accelerator that can close them is Alt-F11. The distinction is slight.
- The RAM Insert command also loads/relocates executables (.X and .Z) now. For relocatable executables, you may specify a full 32-bit address to be used in the relocation process. Certain information is also logged.
- As an optimization, state file operations no longer request file modification times from the file system because that feature was never actually used.
- The Wait Cursor was not being displayed (as is customary) during potentially time-consuming operations done in conjunction with recently added features.
- Fix combiner single stage color+alpha interdependence
- Make keyboard controller scancode map configurable
- Ignore excess inline array data
- Do not set surface dirty if writes were disabled
- Emulate floating Z24S8 with fixed Z24S8
- Implement shadow comparison for PROJECT2D mode
small performance improvements
- uncapped frame rate increase
* 16% to 18% (6507 only ROMs)
* 13% to 16% (a typical ARM ROM)
change of WAV implementation
- This affects the loading of Supercharger tapes and the recording of audio to disk. Neither should be noticeable changes
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.