- Some protection against Windows changing 8:3 path defaults for devices
- fixed issue with hazemd in the modern age
- Basic solution for shortname issues in multiloader
- A bunch of changes that allow us to get rid of precompiled executables
- prepared supplementary files for a world without compiled exes
- relative path tools should now work consistently throughout
- bugfix #38 - You can't have a batch file tool with a relative path in tools.ini
- replaced react's cmd.exe with the exe from IRTriarge (virustotal doesnt false positive on it)
- added game and watch emu/frontend
- Minor tweaks to retroarch toolset
- updated retroarch efind for latest version of Retroarch
- improved RetroArch assets
- doc for retroarch after some tests
- More multiloader fixes and features (after a large change in previous release)
- allow for override of filetype in zip or mount situations (for emus that have strange requirements)
- fixed bugs with longnames in paths
- Fixed unquoted chars in loop for name find
- fixed a bug with dealing with zips
- fixed a bug where we'd loop instead of exit if we didn't find 7zip/daemon tools
- remove winmount files
- change to directly running the batch file as a tool
This release introduces another PCjs emulator: PDPjs for the PDP-10.
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
Not only "<", ">" but also "0 <", "1>", "2>" as well
as pipe processing when starting COMMAND.COM as a child process yesterday
Fixed to check.
If INT 06h occurs when the CPU executes an illegal instruction, it normally stops the currently executing process, but if the
-i option is specified, execution continues with ignoring illegal instructions.
At this time, since the address returning from INT 06h is the beginning of the illegal
instruction executed earlier, the address is set to +1 so that it will not execute an illegal instruction once more.
For example, when executing an instruction for protect mode while i386 is running in real mode, it is
regarded as an illegal instruction.
Assuming such a case as well, we corrected so that instead of simply incrementing the address +1, it gets the command length of an illegal instruction
and returns to the added address.
- Added new options from Mednafen 0.9.43
- Small improve on MedClient
- Data check was done when loading ROM image.
- Fixed a bug that sectors may become unreadable if READ ADDRESS command is executed on 5 inch FDC.
- Changed behavior of 8 inch FD slightly.
- [Mac version] Added the ability to recognize alphanumeric characters, Kana key in the key assignment dialog.
- [Debugger] Trace back (TB) command was added.
- [Debugger] Range specification added to address of breakpoint.