Added Sinclair QL emulation
Added remote command protocol. You can do enhanced debugging on ZEsarUX by using a telnet client.
There are a lot of commands, even many commands exclusive to this protocol and not found on the GUI, like:
Added Easter Egg ;)
Added Specdrum emulation
Added RZX playback support
Added Multiface One, 128 and Three emulation
The Emulation Realm has had it's ups and downs over the past 13 years. This has always been a hobby but it costs me nearly $500 a year. I never planned on making any money but I look at the other (general) emulation related sites and think this one is better. I don't require registration and all files are hosted locally on a fast server.
every year I get less and less visitors. I simply want, and at this point, need to make enough money to keep the site running.
Zophar's Domain was dead for nearly a decade yet has better ratings than the Emulation Realm.
EmuCR is the god of emulation related sites but mostly offers GIT compilations that are nothing more than compiled tests. None are hosted locally and all require downloading from file share sites.
EmuFrance I really like. Been around about as long as I have and we seem to have a similar style :)
I take a lot of time to make sure I am only providing good emulators or experimental emulators of interest. I test them so you don't have to :)
Any input on how I could make this site better would be greatly appreciated. I'm not an arrogant person and could use some good advise or constructive criticism.
Just last year I had 100,000 visitors a month ... now only 10,000.
This is the latest nightly build. Source changes can be found at GitHub.
- GigaScreen video mode support option
- Topper / 4th monitor video support.
- Fixes focus issues when using VPX full screen exclusive.
- Some nice updates to the PinballX download service available from the game manager. Can now import all media in bulk for a game. Improved online file matching. More media now available thanks to all the contributions.
- Several new parameter tags have been added when launching processes.