- Improved local netplay feature (fixing desync problems) and from 2.0.3 compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac ports.
- Unified the X86 and ARM dynarec. (compatible now in local netplay)
- Included an animation effect in the touchcreen buttons when a button is pressed.
- Added a new option preferences+blit skip to enable blit skip how it was the default previous to the version 2.0.2
- Added languages Brazilian (Gabriel) and Indonesian (Insani).
- Menu should now work on AndroidTV.
- Added a menu workaround for Google's political idiocy.
- Added cheats for 18 more GBC/GB games.
- Added cheats for four Looney Tunes games.
- Added cheats for two River King games.
- Added cheats for two Little Mermaid games.
- Added cheats for two Lion King games.
- Added cheats for Little Monster, LEGO Alpha Team and Lock'n'Chase.
- Added cheats for Lemmings, Lethal Weapon, and Lunar Lander.
- Added cheats for Little Nicky, Lucky Luke, and Loopz.
- Added "General | Add Overscan Margins" option for AndroidTV.
- Declared emulation activities enabled for external use.
- Added cheats for 18 more games to the Cheatopedia.
- Added cheats for four Looney Tunes and two River King games.
- Added cheats for two Little Mermaid and two Lion King games.
- Added cheats for LEGO Alpha Team, Lucky Luke and Lock'n'Chase.
- Added cheats for Lemmings, Little Monster and Little Nicky.
- Added cheats for Lethal Weapon, Lunar Lander and Loopz.
- pause while in menu 2nd edition
- ZXAAA web source removed
- imp: updated category.ini to MAME 0.174
- imp: using a cleaner base image for the loading animation (rotating circle-arrow)
- imp: updated PDF.js to a newer git revision (as of 08-MAY-2016)
- imp: ported the built-in audio player to Qt 5 / QtMultimedia (the AudioEffectDialog is deprecated now, it isn’t available for Qt 5 builds and will be dropped as soon as we switch to Qt 5 completely; the make option FORCE_PHONON has been removed in favour of the new option MULTMEDIA for Qt 5 builds) — see also bug tracker ID #94
- imp: added info about using semicolon (to separate multiple items) to the tool-tips of all front-end artwork options
- imp: emulator configuration templates updated to MAME 0.174 (changed default value for HLSL option ‘vector_length_ratio’)
- dsi/rsa: supports unencrypted "rsa" signatures (via hooked RSA swi functions)
- dsi/sdmmc: supports NDMA sdmmc start condition (for SD data32 read/write)
- dsi/sdmmc: supports SD card initialization (CMD0,2,3,7,8,9, ACMD6,13,41,42,51)
- dsi/sdmmc: created/included empty sd-card-image (file dsi-1.sd, in dsi-sd.zip)
- dsi/sdmmc: fixed irq-retriggering (recurse irq_stat on irq_mask changes)
- dsi/sdmmc: adjusts insert/eject and write-protect flags depending on dsi-#.sd
- dsi/sdmmc: prevents RXRDY in DATA32 mode (@@skip_rxrdy_in_data32_mode)
- dsi/help: added notes on EMPTY sd-image (dsi-#.sd) (DSi SD/MMC Images chapter)
- dsi/help: added notes unencrypted signatures (see BIOS RSA Functions chapter)
- dsi/help: added notes on encrypted twl-*.der files (in "verdata" NARC file)
- dsi/help: added CRC32 checksums for currently known/dump-able DSi-BIOS areas
- dsi/debug: shows insternal sd/mmc registers in iomap screen (cid,csd,csr,src)
- sample: updated magic floor gba/nds version, now with working dsi cart header