Accuracy improvements, including: pokemon (all versions) now has correct TID for speedruns. Fixed a large number of bugs and problems, including: "uncoverable direct3d error" on some Optimus laptops. Added improved support for automation/commandline use. Significant performance/efficiency improvement with most roms. Added support for loading RTC .sav files where a timestamp in the future does not (incorrectly) advance time.
- Minor fixes and optimizations in the source code
- Game image preview changes:
* compatibility with MAME emulator and Emu Loader frontend
* zipped filename renamed from "boxart.zip" to "covers.zip" ("Box Art" image category title remains); I forgot to do this in EmuCon v2.7.4
* support for image category sub-folder when searching unzipped images so you can have "snap.zip" in your "snapdir\" path and unzipped images in "snapdir\snap\" sub-folder (same behavior as MAME):
* if folder of image category is emtpy (undefined), category entry in "sysimagefolders.ini" file is saved anyway
* file "sysimagefolders.ini" is no longer deleted when writing settings into it, to prevent deleting entries required by Emu Loader frontend
* you can use .zip files in each image category folder (snap.zip; titles.zip; covers.zip); you don't have to put all .zip files in the "game snap" folder
- Compatibility between EmuCon frontend and Emu Loader frontend; use same config .ini files, favorites files, games lists (for future upgrade)
- 705r3prg: Confirmed MC68705R3 bootstrap program matches MC68705U3 (and U5 for that matter) [Brizzo].
- apple2gs: Fixed apple2gs regressions [R. Belmont].
- arm7: Added support for the second BLX form for ARMv5 and fixed behavior of second BLX form in THUMB [Alex Marshall].
- h19: A few fixes and more documentation, cleaned up ROM definitions [Mark Garlanger].
- huc6261: Fixed YUV colors, added palette offset and HuC6261-A mixing - fixes PC-FX boot screen graphics/colors [Angelo Salese].
- intvkbd: Corrected screen alignment. Changed to use generic TMS9927. Aligned STIC and TMS9927 graphics properly. Added preliminary support for testing intvkbd printer. Added proper documented memory addresses for tape drive. TMS9927: added support for driver-specific overscan areas [Frank Palazzolo].
- m6805: Added CMOS devices, miscellaneous fixes. Added m146805 and m68hc05 to unidasm. Fixed disassembly of BIT opcodes. Fixed burning cycles on disabled interrupts. Cleaned up BIH/BIL handling. Made opcode tables configurable in m6805_base_device, provided tables for HMOS, CMOS and HC families. Implemented MUL instruction, made unimplemented STOP and WAIT raise fatal error. Implemented 'HC05 edge-sensitive external interrupts. Added partially implemented MC68HC05C4, MC68HC05C8 and MC68HC705C8A devices. Fixed problem with edge case in 68705 timer overflow interrupt when TDR=0 [Vas Crabb].
- PSX: Reduced DualShock rumble latency by 1 frame.
- SS: Added multitap emulation, enableable via settings "ss.input.sport1.multitap" and "ss.input.sport2.multitap".
- SS: Added steering wheel emulation(for "Virtua Racing", and other racing games that lack 3D Pad analog support).
- SS: Added Mission Stick and Dual Mission Stick emulation.
- SS: Added 101-key US keyboard emulation.
- SS: Fixed hang in "F1 Challenge".
- SS: Fixed missing voice acting and related hangs in "Magic Knight Rayearth".
- Reworked how input grabbing is handled. The new way uses only one key combo(CTRL+SHIFT+Menu), and will adapt its behavior based on any keyboards being selected on any virtual input ports or not(refer to the documentation for full details). A new setting is added, "command.toggle_grab", and two settings were removed, "command.toggle_grab_input" and "command.toggle_cidisable".
- Emulated keyboard(FKB, Tsushin, Saturn) key state is now only updated when input grabbing is toggled on.
- ModeX Paint added (Available from Menu, experimental)
- Ability to store and read 4MB SNApshots (SNA V2 compatible)
- Added waveforms to DiskSystem sound chip emulation.
- Added volume envelopes to DiskSystem sound chip emulation.
- Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI.
- Fixed triangle channel volume when playing via MIDI.
- Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in iNES-Windows.
- Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation.
- DiskSystem disks now get loaded starting with side A.
Project64 is considered by many to be the best Nintendo 64 Emulator for Windows. This is a beta port to Android with minimal testing, so your mileage may vary.
- implemented proper 48-bit mode for the T6721A speech LSI emulation
- somewhat improved vblanking
- save window content to 32-bit BMP
- awkward TED bitmap DMA bank switching bug corrected
- occasional tape creation dialog crash fixed
- built-in assembler fix (BRK mnemonic)
- Fixed crashing when launching game when controller layout is bad.
- Added new feedback form with feature to add screen shots.
- Fixed other various interface crashes reported by Google.