- This upgrade requires OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or better.
- Rewrote the full-screen feature; it now works for individual windows, using the familiar green button in the window title.
- The main window can now be resized freely, and is not limited anymore to the small / medium / large sizes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to incidentally ignore ROM files in the application folder.
- Closing a virtual machine while the Inspector window is open no longer results in a crash.
- Improved the screen refresh performance; this fixes an issue where the Apple II screen sometimes briefly showed gray areas.
I don't know why, but I received many requests about cheats support. so I've Implemented it.
This function allows you to cheat for unlimited items, unlimited money, and more. You can find cheat codes by googling 'Saturn cheats action replay'. You can also check how this function work at my Youtube channel and this document.
- GB: repaired interrupts video, broken into the last time
- TSConf: "better" render lines, but is not quite as it should. It seems that for the "how to" have a lot to break.
- In certain cases, the sound could far behind.
- bugfix with EGL initialization on some devices
- GLESv2 rendering
- Black-and-white option
- Ukrainian language added
CMT IF - Changed the design of Data Recorders
We also updated related libraries
Please report if you see suspicious behavior
Cmt 2 Cmt
- Added analysis logic
* TK-80 BS
* TK-85, MP-80 / mkII
* ORANGE (COMKIT 8062) * Interim support
It is common to j80, j68, u80, m80, and c80
There is a possibility of an erroneous bomb as it is not filtering by model
- "Next PC (reached PC)" was added as a type of breakpoint
Break after execution of "instruction to reach that address after execution"
A break will occur before executing the instruction at the setting address
It can also be used to search the caller by specifying the beginning of a subroutine
* It does not pay attention to interrupts
- Save PNG or JPG screenshots without FreeImage.dll (D3D).
- Fullscreen: new option to use the desktop refresh rate (D3D).
- Delay before bus error triggers.
In blit mode, the blitter can interrupt an operation between read and write.
The CPU can surrender bus control during an instruction.
Steem emulates this, but it's not 100% accurate.
- Option 'Fullscreen/Triple buffering' not updated.
- Microwire volume effect on PSG sound (Antiques).
To allow volume effects while avoiding clicks, Steem will adapt the
volume only progressively, this is not correct emulation, it's a compromise.
- CPU exception stack frame for MOVE <ea>,(xxx).L.
- TRACE.txt appearing in local directory when Steem launched by association.
- NVDI 5 failing to boot.
- BMP screenshot having wrong size with borders off (D3D).
- Screenshot having bad proportion with option 'Interpolated Scanlines' (D3D).
- Option 'Minimum Size Screenshots' not operating (D3D).
- Save screenshot to clipboard not operating (D3D).
- JPG quality option not operating (DD).
- 'Ports' options messed up.
- Crash on deassociating Steem.
- On Screen Display centring in fullscreen mode, medium resolution, scanlines (D3D).
- Strange triangle in crisp fullscreen mode with scanlines (D3D).
- Crisp fullscreen rendering in medium resolution (D3D).
- Fetching from wrong address in IO zone (White Spirit).
- Steem thinking you're using the mouse when pressing joystick 0 fire (TNT).
- Some potential CPU timing errors.
- Sound recording totally broken.
- Monochrome extended monitor.
- Steem's Pasti options messed up at start-up.
- Added option to disable GLES linear filtering.
- Select "Video | Interpolation Effect | Disable Interpolation" to enable.
- Made title bar transparent in Layout Editor (tap screen to toggle).
- Items no longer jump in Layout Editor when you start moving them.
- Analog gamepad triggers now mapped to L2/R2 buttons.
- Fixed MIDI drums option that simulates noise channel with drums.
- MIDI now computes and uses effective power of a waveform.