- Scan and automatically add Binary from the Games folder (go to the GBAtemp thread for help)
- Adding the update message to the GUI
- Adding the About GUI
- Deleting PNG texts
- Deleting Add Games.exe (No more needed)
- Added support for wud files
[Bug #392] Fixes for a2audit.dsk
- Resulting in regressions in LC support for Gemstone Warriors (#395), Quark Catalyst V3 and BeagleWrite (#400).
[Bug #389] Disk's write-protect detection mis-reporting when motor off
[Bug #387] Support for 40-track .nib files
[Bug #386] SSC:
- Experimental support for 6551's DTR, DCD and DSR bits via -modem switch
ie. -modem is shorthand for passing -dtr -dcd -dsr
- Experimental support for 6551's control bit: DTR via -dtr switch
- Experimental support for 6551's status bits: DCD and DSR via -dcd and -dsr switches
[Bug #383] "Enhanced disk speed" is very slow when debugger is active
[Bug #217] Debugger G(o) command should use normal speed
Debugger: Added new gg command
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- Minor fixes
- Remove save state restrictions
- Fixed IBM PC crash bug
- Fixed screen texture resize bug
- Fixed support for opening Coleco files from Astro File Manager.
- Added support for opening "content://" URIs.
- Fixed support for opening "*.rom.gz" files.
- Fixed CMY/RGB filter shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).
- Fixed scanline simulation shaders on low-end GPUs (Mali-400).
- Refactored file type definitions in the manifest.
- Refactored EMULib library code.
- Moved virtual buttons implementation into OvrButton class.
- Moved file-specific utilities into FileInfo class.
Rustual Boy is a Virtual Boy emulator. It can be used to play existing Virtual Boy games, as well as be a helpful development/debugging tool for homebrew for this platform...
Rustual Boy is currently able to emulate the majority of commercial Virtual Boy titles, as well as many homebrew ones as well. It supports basic video/audio output and keyboard input, as well as a simple CLI debugger.