- Category: Windows
- Fixed: Some additional metadata updating bugs were causing people to have outdated metadata and as a result some images were missing when importing or adding games
- Fixed: Custom filters were not working properly for some translations. If you were experiencing issues, you may need to delete your existing filters and re-create them to fix the issues.
- Fixed: When videos had problems playing with the VLC video playback engine in Big Box, Big Box was erroring out. Replaced this with a more friendly message.
- Fixed: Some occasional errors were showing up when switching views on the fly in Big Box
- Fixed: Windows and Steam imports were still using the old platform name "PC" for Windows games instead of the new proper platform "Windows"