PCSX-Redux - Linux (AppImage)
This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following:
- Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards.
- Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation.
- Write everything on top of OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability.
- Improve the debugging experience.
- Improve the rendering experience.
Please consult the documentation pages for more information.
The download file is an AppImage and will run on most modern Linux distos.
Make it executable
$ chmod a+x "file_name".AppImage