- Improvement of FPS control
- Added to Download the Box Art allow the possible remove
- Changed diagonal input sensitivity of the cross key
- Emulation of the Currah μSource and Didaktik 80/40 interfaces.
- Capture BASIC video functions to SVG file.
- Allow continuing RZX recordings.
- Support bash completion.
- Really lots of bugfixes and miscellaneous improvements.
- BINBUG: "View|Contents of|Sprite/UDC imagery" command.
- Improved palette editor (WinArcadia).
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- New optional "indirect" UAE expansion trap system, fully compatible with OS 4.x, virtual memory and some debugging programs.
- PC Bridgeboard disk drive raw image support. (ipf, ext adf,...)
- Monochrome video out emulation, including A1000 color/mono video out software control (BPLCON0 COLOR bit).
- Dark palette fix option to correct colors of badly ported Atari ST games (Midnight Resistance etc..)
- Official CSPPC/BPPC flash updater can be used to install full ROM image without having existing ROM image file.
- Custom input events can execute Amiga-side commands and scripts.
- Windows clipboard to emulated Amiga keyboard paste support.
- Variable refresh rate optimized vsync mode (G-Sync/FreeSync).
- Black frame injection is supported in variable refresh modes.
- IVS Trumpcard Pro/GrandSlam SCSI emulation.
- Once again fixed the menu on AndroidTV, hopefully for good.
- Replaced options menu with context menu for AndroidTV.
- Added "Toggle cheats" special key function.
- Added cheats for 18 more GBC/GB games.
- Metal freezer than 0.174, was added to the cross-scan Ward II such as new corresponding content and the main was that clones.
- Atomisu Wave BIOS due to the normalization, we changed the entire contents of a set of naomi.c to the current ones.
- Fixed Joystick Layout Editor!
- No more unexpected button placement.
- Custom screen and keyboard placements go where they should.
- Button labels will not distort when custom screen selected.
- Menu should now work on AndroidTV.
- Added a menu workaround for Google's political idiocy.
- Long awaited support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow!!
- Added DPAD to touch profiles (allows for diagonal input)
- Gyroscope / accelerometer mouse control
- Option to send accelerometer and gyroscope data from controller to AXIS_GENERIC_1 - AXIS_GENERIC_6. If you would like to see motion controls added to your favorite game or app, let the developer know - they will need to add support in their app!
- Touch profiles now copy the background image into the profiles folder
- Various other bug fixes
- Added Nintendo 3DS port.
- Added Android SDL port.
- Removed TESTING flag from several supported games.
- Added Chinese Pinyin translation.
- Fixed cursor stuttering in the launcher that occured on some systems.
- Fixed game restart.
- Fixed sound effect loading.