- Changed complex TAN and TANH to use more accurate formulae.
- The Time Module functions used to keep track of MDY/DMY modes using an invisible flag. For better HP-41 compatibility, they now use flag 31.
- Android version: Made state file writing more robust. If writing the state file fails, it now keeps the previous one, instead of leaving behind a partial or corrupt one.
- GTK version, Free42 Binary only: Some (recent?) versions of GTK set the LC_NUMERIC locale, which Free42 expects to always be "C". This causes number entry and display to be messed up in locales where the decimal is not ".", including most of Europe. I added code to force LC_NUMERIC back to "C" after gtk_init(), fixing this problem.
- Binary version: Fixed binary round-off problem in ADATE (for example, 10.102010 would be rendered as 10/10/2009).
- Fixed a bug when entering the options menu without starting a driver (Thanks to FJ Marti)
- If a driver is not initialized when exiting the list, no buttons are displayed
- Added multiple directories for arcade ROMS separated by ';' (requested by Davide)
- Fixed enter full screen when changing from video menu
- K054000: Added protection chip
- K053246-K053247-K055673: Implemented functions to show sprites
* General options -> Autofire -> Enable/disable
* Independent for each button fot both players
- CPU: Unified functions in/out with read/write
- Tape Engine
* Improved handling of 1-byte blocks in TAP tapes
* Added control to avoid blocks of 0 length in TAP tapes
* Corrected the length of the message block of the TZX tapes
- After pressing F4 to record a snapshot, the recording screen no longer shows each time a key is pressed
- GFX engine: GFX functions optimizations, more speed
* Fixed next sector ID load function
* Fixed a stupid bug when reading a full track (Fixes Spectrum +3 'Platoon' and many others)
* Improved processing a track with 0 sectors (Corrects 'Tomahawk' from Spectrum +3)
- Disk loading: Fixed some problems selecting compressed files
- DSK files: Fixed track number asignation
- Cleaning and optimizations in many drivers (input, video, controls, etc)
- Namco sound
* Converted to classes
* Fixed some bugs
* Converted to standard audio functions
- M680X: Added internal RAM
- Deco 16ic: Converted playfield RAM to word, changed functions and drivers
- Mouse: Created new functions to standarize the cursor creation, show and hide
- M68000: Fixed carry flag on opcode roxr.l
- OKI 6295: Added snapshot functions
- Samples: Fixed a bug assigning the audio channel
- Removed text cues from joystick skins that have them already.
- Analog gamepad triggers now mapped to L2/R2 buttons.
- Fixed MIDI drums option that simulates noise channel with drums.
- MIDI now computes and uses effective power of a waveform.
- MOBILE: Single-tap for menu entry selection
- MOBILE: Long-tap a setting to reset to default
- ANDROID: Autoconf fallback
- ANDROID: Mouse support / Emulated mouse support
- AUTOCONF: Fix partial matches for pad name
- CHEEVOS: Fix crashes in the cheevos description menu
- CHEEVOS: WIP leaderboards support
- COMMON: Threading fixes
- COMMON: 9-slice texture drawing support
- CORETEXT/APPLE: Ability to load menu display font drivers and loading of custom font.
- DOS: Add keyboard driver
- DOS: Improve color accuracy and scaling
- GUI: Various settings are now only visible when advanced settings is enabled
- GUI: Allow changing icon theme on the fly
- GUI: Add a symbol page in the OSK (Onscreen Keyboard)
- GUI: Better dialogs for XMB
- LOCALIZATION: Add/update Korean translation
- LOCALIZATION: Rewrite German translation
- LOCALIZATION: Update several English sublabels
- LOCALIZATION: Update several Japanese labels
- NET: Allow manual netplay content loading
- NET: Announcing network games to the public lobby is optional now
- NET: Bake in miniupnpc
- NET: Fix netplay join for contentless cores
- NET: LAN games show next to lobbies with (LAN) and connect via the private IP address
- NET: Use new lobby system with MITM (Man In The Middle) support
- NET: Fix netplay rooms being pushed on the wrong tab
- NUKLEAR: Update to current version
- SCANNER: Always add 7z & zip to supported extensions
- VULKAN: Find supported composite alpha in swapchain
- VULKAN: Add snow/bokeh shader pipeline effects – at parity with GL now
- WIIU: Keyboard support
- WINDOWS: Logging to file no longer spawns an empty window
- WINDOWS: Fix loading of core/content via file menu
- Removed 'unzip' directory and the files contained
- Renamed file: 'Osmose-0-9-96-QT.pro' to 'OsmoseEmulator.pro'
- Replaced the version of QT to 5.x
- Created own icon in the main window
- Fixed spelling in some files
- Fix some reported bugs in last build
- Implemented key input support function. Since the paste function is used, INI file setting is required beforehand. (Resetting is unnecessary if the pasting function is enabled) Basically it is modal input due to limitation in full screen mode but it can also be modeled input only in window mode. (However, it seems that the merit of modeless input is reduced by combining with shortcut of ALT + K) We refer to Mr. gasajz 's CopyPe for XM 7 dash behavior as an implementation. (Thanks for gasajz)
- Added key input support shortcut to ALT + K
- Add paste shortcut to ALT + P
- In the FM - 8 compliant key input mode of V1, when the shift key change occurs during the key repeat, the point at which the key input after the change occurs after the change is the repeat state → the shift key change → the shift system Fixed a problem that when key operation → (abbreviation) → release after starting repeat, key input occurs without waiting 1 second after release
- Fixed incompatibility that was not consistent between CAP-ON and OFF at V1's FM-8 compliant key input mode
- Change to specification that can not transition to full screen mode when setting not to stop VM during print dialog display
- When writing to F - BASIC ROM in FM - 7 mode in which the following correspondence was done by integrating the code of the original XM7L77a except for some, the behavior written to the back RAM of the same address is restored and the behavior setting property Change to be able to set with
Wataroo is a Watara SuperVision emulator.
I tested over a dozen random games and all play without any issues. The emulator itself supports save/load states, game controllers, and full screen.