- Fixed FF7 magic menu cursor for OpenGL-ES
- Fixed Double edge bounty boot freeze
- Fixed JC Stunt master random freeze
- Fixed game detection (IE: Ridge Racer US wasn't recognized as PS game)
- Fixed critical audio crash, SD gundam is fixed and surely more
- Fixed OpenGL high definition for Mali gpu (Exynos, Mediatek, cpu's) this gives incredible boost, everything is smooth
- Added back button support for FPse64 information screen
- Fixed Frequency
* CPU Optimization Tightening
* Toggle to turn off Optimizations
- Update default button names in NAOMI game inputs menu
- Fixed bug in MTPS command emulation
- Added implementation of two-AY sound module. Emulates two modes of operation implemented in the hardware of hardware solutions: Gryphon (working title) and TurboSound.
- New Feature: Platform details are now available in LaunchBox! Supported themes will showcase the details of platforms, playlists, categories, and filters within the Game Details panel, when no game is selected.
- New Feature: Platforms can now be removed from the Platform Categories view (and thus hidden) by editing the platform in LaunchBox and unchecking all items in the Parents tab
- New Feature: You can now install or uninstall your Epic Games, GOG, Steam, and Uplay/Ubisoft Connect games from within the LaunchBox interface
- Improvement: 100 new platform clear logos, thanks to the work of Dan Patrick!
- Improvement: On-the-fly filters in LaunchBox now include the option to filter by storefront
- Improvement: The Region field in the on-the-fly filters have been reworked to make it easier to use with games that have multiple regions
- Improvement: LaunchBox and Big Box now support up to 32 controller buttons instead of just 16
- Improvement: A new Problematic Controller Compatibility option has been added to Big Box that improves compatibility with non-gamepad controllers such as racing wheels; this option disables binding axes (axises) that are often completely thrown off by pedals and wheels