- SDL_GameController (hotplug) support *
- Implements 'gamecontrollerdb.txt'
- 32bit (True Color) Overlays in Singe
- 8bit sprite rendering fallback for schmaltz
- Full resolution Singe Overlays for Singe 2 games **
- Optimizations in sprite blitting on the new 32bit surfaces
- Cleanup and tidy of main video rendering functions
- Improved Error reporting on startup
- Fixed crash in SHOW for certain complex numbers.
- Added A...F function. This allows programs to turn on HEXM mode with the A...F menu activated.
- iOS version: Added Calculator / Print-Out swipe direction configuration option to Preferences.
- Android, iOS, and MacOS versions: Fixed incorrect Out of Range error returned by BASE functions in certain cases, e.g. BRESET 64 WSIZE 1 ENTER BASE÷ The problem is caused by an optimizer bug in the ARM compiler, and does not affect the Windows and Linux versions, nor the MacOS version on Intel.
- Added missing base addresses in Tilemap Viewer for tile based modes on MSX2 (thanks to Bengalak)
- Improved focus traversal via TAB and Shift+TAB in the debugger (thanks to FIQ)
- Fixed that the data execution exception did not take the Suspend setting into account (thanks to superdisk)
- Fixed an issue that could cause an exception to get disabled by reloading a ROM (thanks to superdisk)
- Fixed that sometimes WRAM labels were missing in Memory Editor’s Go To dialog (thanks to FIQ)
- Fixed an issue with loading a savestate while the Game Boy is stuck in STOP (thanks to FIQ)
- Fixed missing symbols if RGBDS map files only contains sections (thanks to FIQ)
[VM/Z80] fix for DI,EI,EI,DI case