- Fixed a fatal error for 6309 emulation, introduced in version 2021.06.17 and never reported since that date.
- New option to show or hide the Windows mouse pointer in the Thomson screen.
- Added Alt-F4 keyboard shortcut in the File / Exit menu.
- Restoring a machine to a state with a .lep file loaded removes the ROM changes to read .k7 files.
- Added emulation of the second controller button by the 0 and 4 keys on the numeric keypad.
- Updated SDDRIVE.SEL. Only .sd files are displayed and STOP exits without selection.
- minor patch fixing several glitches: the Win32 binaries use timeBeginPeriod and timeEndPeriod because of recent changes in Win10; the emulators ensure that 'frame_pos_y' and 'video_pos_y' match properly; the Z80 module handles dummy IX/IY opcodes without the unreliable macros Z80_BEWARE and Z80_REWIND; the VIC-II chip avoids retriggering sprites ("Gothik", Booze Design's "Sprite Invaders") and clips them properly if they sit on screen edges (Singular's "Smooth and Wonders"). The filter of the SID chip is now more detailed, and its third voice's oscillator returns more realistic values: "Mazemania" no longer hangs at the beginning of a level. CSFEC can load extra colour palettes from VPL files, either old style "RR GG BB D" or new "RR GG BB".
-games for Sinclair ZX Spectrum: Labirintus, Labyrinthion, Land of Sagan, Las Vegas Casino, Laser War, League Challenge, Legend of Kage, Life-Term, Light the Conk, Lil' Alien, Loco Bingo, Loony Lander, Luna Crabs, Lunaris, Macaroid, Mad in Cashcais, Magic Tokens, Mah Jongg, Mantronix, Mario Bros., Master Mariner, Mathsted, Maze Chase, Meganova, Menace, Metalyx, Miami Vice, Micro Mouse Goes De-Bugging, Millipede, Mined-Out, Mission Collision, Monster Munch, Moon Cresta, Mothership, Ms. Pac-Man,
- Added – Basin Update Check (disabled by default, enable in Options) – basin can now notify updates.
- Added – BasinC Snippets
- Changed – SimpleCon behaviour. Not port 1515 commands sets the byte *then* increment the index. Port 1259,0 feeds the line to the log instead of 255. See examples folder.
- Bug fix.
- Optimized some features in NoxPlayer.
- Optimized UI & UX design of [Nox Asst].
- Fixed the crashing issue of [Garena Undawn]
- Fixed the crashing issue of [FFVII The First Soldier]
- Fixed the crashing issue of [Diablo Immortal]
- Localized Copy & Paste.
- More accurate complex ACOS and ACOSH.
- SOLVE now handles functions that are always positive or always negative a bit better, reporting Extremum when the iteration appears to be bouncing around without improving, instead of continuing indefinitely.
- Added XVIEW function. This works like AVIEW, except it takes the string from the X register instead of ALPHA, so it avoids the 44-character length limit.
- Android version: Now removes itself from the task list if exited using OFF.