[WINMAIN] add status bar to draw access lamps
[EMU] add interfaces to get access status of floppy/quick/hard disk drives
[EMU] add interface to get cmt status message
[VM/DATAREC] support cmt status message
[VM/HD44102] fix build error
[VM/MC6800] fix M_RDOP and M_RDOP_ARG macros (thanks PockEmul)
[VM/LD700] support access lamp signal
[VM/SCSI_CDROM] support access lamp signal
[VM/SCSI_DEV] support access lamp signal
[VM/SCSI_HDD] support access lamp signal
- re-designed display settings to make use of modern higher resolution displays more intuitive; instead of configuring a window resolution, scaling and overscan area can be configured automatically to create a window of the optimal size and scaling factor; both can also be configured manually to arrive at frequently window sizes
- support for the Direct3D 11 graphics API; this requires DirectX 11 to be installed
- on Windows Vista, the platform update KB971644 should be installed, as it contains required updates to DirectX
- the graphics card has to provide hardware acceleration for Direct3D
- ability to save screenshots to the pictures folder (hit < Print Screen > to trigger)
- support for automatic, as well as 3x and 4x scaling, which is useful for 4K/high DPI displays; for the best results, try leaving the scaling at automatic
- very basic serial port/UART emulation; nothing can be connected to the serial port; this is mostly used for serial debug logging (which is active only in debug builds of WinFellow), but the port is always being emulated
- improved frame timing to present frames in a more evenly paced manner
- improvements to CIA timer handling
- improvements to CPU instruction timing (TAS and PEA instructions)
- fixed sound volume restoration during reset of Amiga session in Amiga Forever
- improved error handling for DMS floppy image extraction
- fixed minor memory leaks
- New game Short Cuts for 7.1+ devices.
- More material design theming, UI animations and new round icon.
- Activated Google Game achievements.
- Account picker for login control.
- New permission request access control.
- UI fixes for Android TV.
- Updated Support and Google Game libraries.
– PPU LLVM AOT recompiler reimplemented
– PPU LLVM caching implemented
– PPU thread scheduler implemented
– PPU breakpoints reimplemented
– PPU analyzer improved
– Various LV2 system improvements
– IdManager improvements
– Debugger fixed and enhanced
– PPU/SPU accuracy improvements
– Memory system cleanup
– sys_memory_get_page_attribute improvements
– sys_mmapper improvements
- Improved: emulation threading code to reduce cpu usage (it was using full cpu power).
- Fixed: sound playback pitch and sync loosing. MyNes now adjust the pitch automatically to avoid sync loose.
- bug fixes
- Supported Analog Joystick
- Supported NES microphone input with game pad
- Reduced memory usage
- Removed text cues from joystick skins that have them already.
- Analog gamepad triggers now mapped to L2/R2 buttons.
- Added waveforms to DiskSystem sound chip emulation.
- Added volume envelopes to DiskSystem sound chip emulation.
- Fixed triangular channel volume in MIDI recording.
- Fixed MIDI drums option that simulates noise channel with drums.
- Made title bar transparent in Layout Editor (tap screen to toggle).
- Items no longer jump in Layout Editor when you start moving them.