- Fixed bug with c1541 and c1571 snapshot component that wasn't saving VIA state correctly.
- Fixed bug with C128 snapshots that prevented VDC and 2nd 64K RAM bank from saving.
- U2+/U64 "enhanced" g71 read support.
- Save current ROM configuration on exit.
- add ASCII/DIN option for c128 chargen in ROM settings.
Graphics bug fix
- #587 Cotton Boomerang Duplicate Fram
- #716 BISHOUJO HANAFUDA KIKOU MITINOKU HITOU KOI MONOGATARI SPECIAL Graphics
- #333 [Contra - Legacy Of War] Missing screen...
New Bootable games
- SD Gundam G Century S
- Full Cowled Mini Yonku Super Factory
- Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 3
- Increase DrawArrays buffer size
- Fix clip region at renderscales > 1
- Fix oFog write behavior with non-x destination masks.
- Implement z16 float shadow comparison
- Check for CPU-modifications to textures before reusing
- Make monitor text selectable
- Added tip of the day.
- Debugger: added SAVEPGM and SAVETVC commands.
- Enhanced tape deck (AmiArcadia).
- Miscellaneous improvements.
- Fixed declocking in the DJNZ (Z80) command and in the debugger (if Z80 was selected, it was impossible to change the value of the PC register).
- Added configurable refresh rate.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
* Because of fixes to JSON handling, all remappings will be reset to defaults; if you had custom mappings, they will need to be re-entered again.
* Because of internal changes, all state files are now invalid.
- Completely reworked the file launcher:
* Redesigned user interface
* Added tracking of user favorites, recently played and most popular games
* Added virtual directories for selecting tracked games
* Added quick path navigation
* Added navigation history
* Added icons for files and directories
* Added option to show/hide file extensions
* Extended context menu and shortcuts
* Fixed sluggish behaviour when reading large and/or invalid files
- Added hotkey display to tooltips.
- Added option to automatically pause emulation when focus is lost.
- Added option to toggle autofire mode.
- Improved controller mappings for Paddles.
- Improved controller mappings for Driving controllers.
- Improved Mindlink support.
- Added another oddball TIA glitch option for score mode color.
- Enhanced TV jitter emulation (TODO: doc).
- Enhanced support for CDFJ+ bankswitching type.
- Added 0FA0 bankswitching for Fotomania ROMs.
- Added ARM chip auto detection.
- Extended support for older BUS (experimental) ROMs that worked with an older, obsolete version of the BUS scheme; special thanks to SpiceWare for the code.
- Fixed Stella crash due to invalid ZIP files.
- Fixed TV mode auto detection in some ARM ROMs.
- Fixed color loss when switching TV mode from/to PAL.
- Fixed score mode glitch emulation corner case.
- Fixed state messages staying on screen forever.
- Added M1 support for the macOS build.
- Debugger improvements:
* added PlusROM information
* fixed patching code in ZP-RAM
* improved bank origin detection
- Updated internal ROM properties database to ROM-Hunter version 17 (thanks go to RomHunter for his tireless research in this area). Related to this, updated the snapshot collection.
- Fixed crash in variable catalog.
- I%YR robustness improvements.