- new systems dat in resources - even corrects some names MAME/MESS got wrong
- added new Efinds for Mame and Retroarch's Mess
- add all new automatedsoftlists for Retroarch and Mame
- added movers for the softlists
- remove Mess Magician as a tool
- updates tool executable
- retroarch.ini: fixed bug 40 - retroarch core format
- resolved char encoding issue
- included update script that conforms system/machine names
- start to write system name updates mechanism
- about box was right costrained a bit
- corrected references to forum
- Compatibility fixes ('Metal Gear Solid 3', 'Puzzle Quest' and 'Super Bust a Move' now boot).
- Fixed crash that could occur in Katamari Damacy.
- Fixed rendering issues with flat shaded polygons (occurring in Phantasy Star Generations, Ys 3 and probably others).
- [Android] Fix build date display.
- [macOS] Add .bin extension to file image selection dialogs.
- [iOS] Fix screen size setting for iPads.
- This release just adds text for other systems in the Setup Wizard to state that MAME compatible XML game lists can be created with GameEx.
- Modified mapper 002 (UxROM) to treat the bank select register as a full 8-bit register.
- bug fixes
MVEM emulates a Milton Bradley Microvision handheld gaming console.
To run games simply drag and drop onto the MVEM.exe or use the command line or a frontend.
Metropolis Launcher has been created to be a great old-school launcher, emulation front-end and an extensive offline database of video game metadata thanks to MobyGames and their strong user base.
- Fixed some bugs
* Please re-set game pad settings if necessary