This is an emergency hotfix release for macOS and Linux users that fixes the following issues
- N64, PS1 and 32X emulation crashes on Intel macs running macOS versions newer than Catalina. Unfortunately this slipped through the net because it was functional on Catalina, which I have, and the latest macOS on M1, which Rasky has.
- For Linux users, some Audio/Video/Input driver options were missing, due to broken dependency resolution.
Additionally, one minor emulation fix did get merged: the Copyright screen on Perfect Dark now renders using MAME RDP. (This is not yet fixed when using Parallel-RDP, as we are still working on getting it fixed upstream)
macOS users on Apple Silicon/ARM64 platforms, and Windows users can safely skip this update if they wish to do so.
- Fix broken package detection after the switch to pkg-config [LukeUsher]
Nall (Standard Library)
- Fix the recompiler/JIT on Intel macOS platforms newer than Catalina [LukeUsher]
- Handle vstart/vend RDP coordinate wraparound when using MAME RDP [Rasky]
- Improve stability during long play times by fixing memory leaks
- 3DS: Add unique ID’s
- 3DS: Add bottom menu options
- 3DS: Set bottom_asset directory default
- 3DS: Only enable internal counter with CONSOLE_LOG defined
- 3DS: Set default bottom font values
- 3DS: Fix CIA installation issues
- 3DS: Support latest libctru
- ANDROID: Add HAVE_ACCESSIBILITY
- ANDROID: Gingerbread support
- ANDROID: Touchpads support
- ANDROID: Builtin Xperia Play autoconfig profile
- ANDROID: Disable Feral GameMode for Android – only available on Linux
- ANDROID: Add a configurable workaround for Android reconnecting devices
- ANDROID/FDROID: Add F-Droid metadata to repo in Fastlane format
- Fixed crash in SHOW for certain complex numbers.
- Added A...F function. This allows programs to turn on HEXM mode with the A...F menu activated.
- Added UBASE and UVAL to the equation parser.
- PLOT: Fixed coordinate rounding at the top of the display.
- Raised precedence of _ operator, so expressions like 40000_"km"/1_"d" can now be written without parentheses.
- The direct solver now converts the solution to match the units of the previous value of the variable being solved for, if it existed already and had compatible units. In all other cases, the variable is overwritten, as before.
- iOS version: Added Calculator / Print-Out swipe direction configuration option to Preferences.
- Android, iOS, and MacOS versions: Fixed incorrect Out of Range error returned by BASE functions in certain cases, e.g. BRESET 64 WSIZE 1 ENTER BASE÷ The problem is caused by an optimizer bug in the ARM compiler, and does not affect the Windows and Linux versions, nor the MacOS version on Intel.