- New Feature: Platform details are now available in LaunchBox! Supported themes will showcase the details of platforms, playlists, categories, and filters within the Game Details panel, when no game is selected.
- New Feature: Platforms can now be removed from the Platform Categories view (and thus hidden) by editing the platform in LaunchBox and unchecking all items in the Parents tab
- New Feature: You can now install or uninstall your Epic Games, GOG, Steam, and Uplay/Ubisoft Connect games from within the LaunchBox interface
- Improvement: 100 new platform clear logos, thanks to the work of Dan Patrick!
- Improvement: On-the-fly filters in LaunchBox now include the option to filter by storefront
- Improvement: The Region field in the on-the-fly filters have been reworked to make it easier to use with games that have multiple regions
- Improvement: LaunchBox and Big Box now support up to 32 controller buttons instead of just 16
- Improvement: A new Problematic Controller Compatibility option has been added to Big Box that improves compatibility with non-gamepad controllers such as racing wheels; this option disables binding axes (axises) that are often completely thrown off by pedals and wheels
- New games: Conquest (prototype)
- New Non-Working games: Acchi Muite Hoi Battle, Docchi Fighter, Exciting Speed Hockey (V19930325), Mogu Mogu Hammer, Paradise (Industrias Brasilerias, Version 1.04), Sala Due (Version 3.04), Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES bootleg) and Zoomania (Version 10.04, set 1)
- New clones: Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - Link Ver (GE885 VER. JAC), Dance Maniax (G*874 VER. AAA), DrumMania 9th Mix (G*D09 VER. JAB), DrumMania 9th Mix eAmusement (G*D09 VER. JCA), DrumMania 10th Mix eAmusement (G*D40 VER. JCA), Golden Tee Golf (Trackball, v2.1), Guitar Freaks 5th Mix (G*A26 VER. AAA), Guitar Freaks 11th Mix eAmusement (G*D39 VER. JBA), Percussion Freaks 9th Mix (G*D09 VER. AAA), Percussion Freaks 10th Mix (G*D40 VER. AAA), Sala Due (Version 1.04), Soul Calibur (Asia, SOC12/VER.A2), Strikers 1945 III (World) / Strikers 1999 (Japan) (bootleg), Virtua Golf / Dynamic Golf (prototype) and Zoomania (Version 10.04, set 2)
- New PinMAME games: 'Maverick, The Movie (2.00)' and 'Red and Ted's Road Show (PA-2 prototype)'
- Removed games: San Francisco Rush (boot rom L 1.06A)
- New drivers: amuzy.cpp, eshockey.cpp, nes_arcade_bl.cpp and sraider.cpp
- New devices: apu2a03, macronix_29f008tc, nes_sharpcass and rp2a03
MAME Testers bugs fixed
- 07173: [Original Reference] (midw8080/8080bw.cpp) ozmawars, ozmawars2: Ozma Wars sound is different to Space Invaders. (Robbbert)
- 07855: [Graphics] (atari/atarisy1.cpp) roadblst: Graphics become corrupted occasionally. (hap)
- 08407: [Media Support] (sony/psx.cpp) psa, pse, psj, psu: PlayStation Game Booster no longer functions. (Vas Crabb)
New working machines
Conquest (prototype) [Code Mystics]
M8 Game Selectable Working Product Display (US, setÂ 1) [kmg, Voodooween, Forest of Illusion, Fiskbit]
Micro Technology Unlimited MTU-130 [O. Galibert, David Williams, Disk Blitz, Eric Wright]