- Add Options -> System -> Save Path -> Legacy Game Data Folder to convert a Game Data/[system] save path into a regular save path
- Lowered default audio buffers to 3 frames on devices supporting AAudio
- Fix color issues when using an image effect along with an sRGB display mode
- Default non-gamepad input devices to the PC Keyboard profile
- See updates page for full changes
- Fixed virtual gamepad issues on Android 12.
- Fixed gamepad button assignments to keyboard keys.
- Fixed vulnerability when unzipping files, as reported by Google.
- Fixed state files not getting deleted when requested.
- Fixed virtual gamepad shape reloading multiple times.
- Refactored virtual gamepad layout mechanism.
The 2.6.0 release features the addition of the TAS Editor to the Qt/SDL port. There are also a few other bug fixes.
- The full TAS editor has been ported over from the Win32 version. Other than minor layout changes, Win32 TAS users should find it familiar.
GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed occasional stack overflow issue due to unintended recursion in Qt event loop.
Video Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added video vertical sync config option.
- Added built-in video vertical sync test pattern.
Input Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added escape characters to gamepad config files to fix keyboard binding issue for ',' and '\' keys.
- Replaced a few soon-to-be deprecated ffmpeg function calls.
- Cleaned up a few compiler warnings.
- Fix WASM audio for non-Firefox [Greg Dionne]
- Fix crash reading zero-length CAS file
- Fix joystick reads for Pacdude Monster Maze
I am now working 1 job at 50 hours a week. I'm doing a little work in the background.
My house needs some TLC and I have a ton of other things to catch up on. I estimate, maybe, 3 months before I have to go back to 2 jobs and will do what I can with the site in that time.
As I stated before ... I lost my job... things have gotten bad financially.
I live in an area that has only one broadband internet provider. It cost almost $100 a month... I don't have the money.
I am left with a choice of paying internet access or the server (server cost $40 a month).
I feel the server needs to stay up and my access to the internet be limited.
I have worked on this site for almost 14 years. I don't want to let it go :)
I will be back .... just give me a little time.