- Performance improvements for games that make heavy use of TLB addressing (Indiana Jones for instance)
- Some small timing corrections
- Some performance improvements based on code analysis
- Improved synchronization between CPU and RSP tasks (fixes a lock-up in Pilot Wings and hopefully other unreported issues)
- Hide alpha slider from color picker window
- Changed some translation files locations based on .NET 6 locale changes
- Added OSC Server and Sender. Contribution by GreySole
- Updated H.NotifyIcon NuGet package
- Use new H.NotifyIcon property for handling tray icon identifier
- Removed Speaker volume feature flag from DS4 output report
- Minor tweak for ReadLocker wrapper class
- Added H.NotifyIcon to About Extras tab
- Removed DS4Audio class from project
- Disabled failed fake DS4 detection. Did not really work for its purpose based on reports
- Fixed Rename Profile window to use app theme colors
- Slightly alter how loading a temp profile is performed
-- minor patch fixing glitches in the VIC-II (the ending of "Creatures II" requires precise sprite priority), the CIA (the protection of "Druid 2" modifies and freezes the day-of-time clock, but "Island of Dr.Destructo" expects said clock to stay active after modifying it), the SID 6581 (Maniacs of Noise's "Echofied" scans channel 3 to generate a sampled echo), the C64 idle bus (the protection of "Barry McGuigan's Boxing" checks the $DE00-$DFFF area: reported by Neville) and the Z80 and MOS 6510 disassemblers. ZXSEC can save Dandanator information in SZX snapshots thanks to a new block type, "DNTR". The YM file generation is now in a new file, `cpcec-ym.h`. The SDL2 audio buffer is now the library's choice (suggested by Kawe). The keyboard shortcuts Alt+Up and Alt+Down zoom the window up and down. Enabling both X-masking and Y-masking shows a new dot matrix. Minor optimisations in XRF film logic.
- Aligned files to MAME 0.246.
- Removed the check for valid file paths from FilePaths. It was a major headache and caused issues when starting a fresh instal under Linux as Mame sets some defaults that may or may not exist anyway.
- Changed Filepaths to check internally if a manual or automatic restart can be performed based on OS type. This stops the issue of the prompt appearing behind that window and locking the application.
- The Filepaths auto find under Linux no longer tries to look in paths that you didn’t specify. That is, if you specify your Mame folder in your Home folder, autofind wont try looking in places like usr/games etc for any of the various folders. This fixes huge problems for new installs. You need to manage your folder locations yourself and just point to where they are for auto-find to find them.
- Filepaths autofind for Linux will now handle ‘SNAP’. The MAME executable is not longer specified explicitly but rather just listed as ‘mame’ as it should be in the operating system $Path variable. I no longer try to find the exact location of the executable file. This was needed as you can’t do that under SNAP installs. So you MUST use Auto-find in Linux for the executable to be defined correctly for SNAP installs.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the checkallroms feature from working if you had more than one ROM path defined in filepaths. It will now only look in the first path defined.
New Version of WinDS PRO 07.22.28 with updates to ares, bizhawk, desmume, project64, dolphin, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, xenia, ppsspp, rpcs3.