-games for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive: American Gladiators, Asterix and the Power of Gods, Back to the Future III, Beavis and Butt-Head, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble, Burning Force, Captain America and The Avengers, Cliffhanger, Clue, Commandos, Cutie Suzuki no Ringside Angel, Dashin' Desperadoes, Death Duel, Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf, Dyna Brothers, Dyna Brothers 2, E-SWAT: City Under Siege, Eternal Champions, Ex-Mutants, F-117 Night Storm, Fatal Rewind, FIFA International Soccer, From TV Animation Slam Dunk, Fun Car Rally, Galaxy Force II, Gargoyles, Gouketsuji Ichizoku, Grandslam: The Tennis Tournament, Gynoug, Heavy Nova, Hit the Ice, International Superstar Soccer Deluxe, Jim Power, Jordan vs. Bird: One on One, Ka-Ge-Ki: Fists of Steel, Kiss Shot, LHX Attack Chopper, M-1 Abrams Battle Tank, Madden NFL '97, Marvel Land, Maten no Soumetsu, Mercs, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, NBA Live 95, NBA Live 96, Newman-Haas IndyCar featuring Nigel Mansell, NFL '95, Ninja Burai Densetsu, Operation Europe: Path to Victory, OutRunners, P.T.O.: Pacific Theater of Operations, Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, Panorama Cotton, PGA European Tour, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, Pocahontas, Power Drive, Primal Rage, Ranger X, Revolution X, RoboCop versus The Terminator, Rolo to the Rescue, Shadow Blasters, Shi Jie Zhi Bang Zheng Ba Zhan, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, Speedball 2, Spirou, Spot Goes To Hollywood, Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition, Summer Challenge, Super Donkey Kong '99, Super Hydlide, Super Street Fighter II, Surging Aura, Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers, Team USA Basketball, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, The Aquatic Games, The Duel: Test Drive II, The Great Circus Mystery, The Ottifants, The Smurfs, The Smurfs travel the World, Thunder Force II, Thunder Force III, Thunder Force IV, Tintin in Tibet, Toki: Going Ape Spit, Top Gear 2, Toys, Total Football, Universal Soldier, Vixen 357, Wayne's World, Wimbledon, Winter Challenge, Winter Olympics, Wonder Boy in Monster World, World Series Baseball '98, WWF Super WrestleMania, WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game, Zany Golf, Zool
- Fixed LCD3X shader
- Fixed crash on import sav files
- Changed the Unsupported format popup message for video playback to a message in the messages window. The continuous popups that had to be acknowledged were quite annoying.
- Removed the ‘Clear’ , ‘Copy to Clipboard’, and ‘Reset Spacing’ buttons added new menu items for this functionality to the EDIT menu. This gets rid of one sizer and also makes the interface cleaner.
- Expanded the ‘Reset Spacing’ menu item to reset all column spacing.
- Moved default column spacing values out to a constant section
- Moved a whole heap of constants to the place where they should be (Just before the main class.
- Moved the wx.MediaCtrl object creation into a function as the same code was used in three separate modules.
- Moved code that determines which media player to use for video files into a function as it was duplicated across multiple modules.
- Updated the version checking code to look for updates based on the operating system type you are using. If there isn’t a build update available for your OS then you don’t get the notification (Even if there is a newer source file).
- Added elapsed time to the application logfile.
- Audio Sync for Variable Refresh Rate Games (Tech Romancer, Hokuto no Ken)
- Fix Savestate Slot Drop Down
- Settings: Fix Widescreen Toggle
[VM/SCSI_DEV] fix delay to raise REQ signal after ACK is raised
- Series NEW (1): Toy's March.
- Series UPDATED (9): Battle Garegga, Crazy Kong, Dance Dance Revolution, DJ Boy, DrumMania, Pac-Man, Silent Scope, Thrill Drive and Trivia Master.
- Items RENAMED (16): (cmtetrsa) to (cmtetrisa), (cmtetrsa) to (cmtetrisa), (cmtetrsb) to (cmtetrisb), (cmtetrsb) to (cmtetrisb), (cmtetrsc) to (cmtetrisc), (cmtetrsc) to (cmtetrisc), (cmtetrsd) to (cmtetrisd), (cmtetrsd) to (cmtetrisd), (magicarda) to (magicrd1a), (magicardb) to (magicrd1b), (magicarde) to (magicrde), (magicardea) to (magicrdea), (magicardeb) to (magicrdec), (magicardec) to (magicrdj), (magicardj) to (magicrdja) and (pjustic) to (pjustica).
- Fixed Frequency Video Rendering, Input Polling Enhancements
- Settings Menu Simplification & Overhaul
- Replays w/ Input Display Toggle
- Input Display Icons
- Replay/Training Hotkeys Menu (Pause, Frame Step, Fast Forward)
- Controller Quick Mapping
- Peer Savestate Validation on Session Start
- Button Check: Pre-game & Offline Access
- Keyboard SOCD: Match Hitbox Absolute Priority Resolution (Up + Down = Up)
- Input Display: Show already pressed buttons first
- Samurai Shodown VI (Samurai Spirits - Tenkaichi Kenkakuden) Support via Fightcade
- Mac OS: Fix Vulkan Support