- Enjoy 트라하 인피니티 & 픽셀 판타지아 : 이세계 소녀 키우기 방치형RPG without any issue of login.
- Downloading games in Onestore isn't a hassle now.
- You can install apk packages in LDPlayer without any problem.
- Take your crowns in Stumble Guys at higher FPS and better stability.
- Apple Macs with an ARM chip will no longer use freetype font rendering when built with the build or release targets
- changed relationship between the frame rate limiter and monitor synchronisation. this may result in a performance improvement on some systems
- uncapped FPS no longer uses input buffer. this resulted in choppy visuals
- fixed visual bug seen when switching from playmode to the debugger when one or the other mode had a "maximised" window
- missile sprites were not plumbed to player correctly after gameplay rewinding. this affected missiles that rely on RESMPx for positioning
- joystick and gamepad controllers resume from a neutral position after gameplay rewind
- statistics more carefully collated during rewinding to avoid spikes in the data
- added rounded corners option
- Both frontends now include links to the debugger documentation and to the GitHub Sponsors page
- Fixed a bug where certain color correction modes were desaturating colors in an unbalanced manner
- Accurate emulation of the first-frame-behavior while emulating the Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance; fixes white flashes while playing games developed by THQ
- More accurate emulation of the square channels sample repeat glitch, fixing certain audio pops in LSDj and various games while using a vibrato effect
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous release that introduced several issues in the Cocoa version, including:
*The memory viewer crashing under some conditions
*Attempting to save state returned an error, despite saving being completed successfully
- Fixed a bug where MBC state was not properly reset, fixing bugs resulting in some games not booting correctly if they were loaded after certain other games in the SDL frontend, libretro, and other 3rd-party frontends
Misc Internal Changes
- New memory management APIs for better integration of SameBoy as a library
- Cemu is now open-source!
- Preliminary Linux builds are available on github, but be warned that they are still very rough around the edges
- Going forward, we simplified the versioning a bit by using shorter version numbers (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3..)
- Updated all dependencies. Most notably SDL (input & motion) and wxWidgets (UI)
- Fixed a crash in the H264 video decoder. Resolves crash on Smash title screen
- Made nsysnet a little less crash prone. Fixes crash in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Fixed a logging related crash that could occur under very specific circumstances. Seen in Wind Waker if letting the game idle on the title screen for 2 minutes
- Fixed a crash that could happen when the path to Cemu.exe contained unicode characters
- Fixed a crash that could happen when loading .elf homebrew
- The account list in the title manager save exporter is no longer empty
- Latency for wiimotes should be a bit better now
- Added symbol/function list to debugger + other small debugger/assembler improvements
- Implemented API: coreinit.FSOpenFileExAsync (used by some homebrew)
- Many more under-the-hood changes and fixes
- Some more work towards a Stop&Restart emulation feature. Not ready yet but we are getting there
- High DPI support (system DPI level) and automatic restoration of stretch settings on boot
- Built in ymfm FM synthesis engine, changed default of YM2151 engine from fmgen to ymfm
- Improved fidelity of fmgen and X68Sound
- Newly added "Allow MPU acceleration" checkbox
- Bulk read 1.25MB disk image files to improve responsiveness
- Subdivide resume directory
- Review default values for some options
- Other minor fixes related to 060turbo/windrv, minor adjustments to messages and dialog designs, etc.