LaunchBox - Windows
LaunchBox was originally built as an attractive frontend to DOSBox, but has since expanded to support both modern PC games and emulated console platforms. DOSBox will continue to be a main focus for LaunchBox, as will emulation and PC gaming. LaunchBox aims to be the one-stop shop for gaming on your computer, for both modern and historical games.
* Uses relative paths wherever possible in order to ensure that the app behaves properly in a portable environment (such as on a USB stick or in your Dropbox, the app will work on every computer you have synced).
* Supports both DOSBox and regular Windows games, so you can organize your entire gaming library, not just your DOSBox games.
* Sort, arrange, and filter your games by title, release date, genre, platform, rating, developer, and publisher.
* Easily configure your games to launch in DOSBox just by choosing the game’s EXE.
* Supports mounting additional drives in DOSBox with an easy-to-use interface.
* Maintains separate DOSBox configurations for each game, allowing you to fully configure the DOSBox settings individually for each game.