Fuse emulates the 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A, +3, TC2048, TC2068 and Pentagon 512 and Pentagon 1024. Probably the best ZX Spectrum emulator available for Linux. Support for loading from .tzx files and RZX input recording file format. Emulation for joystick and various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
libgcrypt: the ability to digitally sign RZX files (note that Fuse requires version 1.1.42 or later).
libpng: the ability to save screenshots.
libxml2: the ability to load and save Fuse's current configuration.
libjsw: allow joystick input to be used (not required for joystick emulation).
zlib: support for compressed RZX files.
libbzip2: support for certain compressed files.
libaudiofile: support for loading from .wav files.
* Accurate 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
* Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
* Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
* Sound (on Windows and Mac OS X, and on systems supporting ALSA, the Open Sound System, SDL or OpenBSD/Solaris's /dev/audio).
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
* Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
* Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, +D, Beta 128, Kempston mouse, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.