PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tables, you can often run at double the original resolution.
* Play in HD resolutions and more
* Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
* Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
* Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
* Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
PPSSPP requires SDL and will only run on Mac OS X 10.6+.
- Download Xcode from the Mac App Store
- Open Xcode, and hit Command(⌘)-, to bring up the Xcode preferences.
- Click on the Downloads tab, and download the Command Line Tools.
- Open a Terminal instance
- Paste this in: ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mxcl/homebrew/go/install)"
- Hit enter, and wait for it to complete (answer yes when it asks you to)
- Paste this in: brew doctor and hit enter.
- Verify that it shows no errors, then paste this in: brew install sdl and hit enter.
- You're done!