Fixed a couple of Bugs. Corrupt CHD's where missing some fix cases, so these should be handled correctly. Also speeded up rescanning directories that contain a lot of files. (not zips).
So it turned out that after fixing the CHD bugs in 2.1.21, I looked a little further into the code and fixed a couple more CHD fixing related issues. So here is the next update.
- New DelaySI and CountPerOp core settings
- Input settings are now disabled if mode is not fully manual
- Aspect ratio is not preserved when window is maximized
- Added more in-game preview images
- Code refactoring and bug fixes
- Corrected "put program on stack" bug
- Corrected FC bug on android 4.3
- Corrected random freeze on android 4.4
- Data files are now stored on /sdcard/Android/data/org.czo.droid48sx/files
- Menu is displayed when touching HP screen
- New menu : Save checkpoint
- New menu : Restore checkpoint
- New menu : Full reset
[OZVM-70] - Loop in boz / bozd
[OZVM-71] - Debug Command Line: Change PC register with relative step and disassemble new address
[OZVM-72] - Improve the single-stop breakpoint as used by "z" debug command
- Improved Malzak emulation.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
- added Super Gameboy color palette support (need to reset your game)
- fixed real time clock feature
- improved stability
Scan games fixes. I missed three other cases. With these fixes I hope the scan system validate MAME games with 100% accuracy... and it seems to be :)
- if all ROMs are tagged "nodump", game is now set available (no validation required). MAME still run the game even if the gamename.zip set is not found (some bios sets and device sets)
- if all ROMs are tagged "nodump" and all CHD files are found and OK, game is now set available. MAME still run the game even if the gamename.zip set is not found (Taito Type X and others)
- if a game has only CHD files, like Global VR games (Need For Speed Underground), game is now validated
- This will fix a list of bugs along with some new features.
- Now locking out opposite dpad arrows (fixed Metal Slug crashes).
- Fixed repeating audio (pause in Phantasy Star Collection).
- Added support for Android devices based on Intel x86 CPUs.
- Settings are now tabbed, for easier navigation.
- Added Emulation section to the Settings.
- Moved fast-forwarding options to General section.
- Moved screen orientation options to General section.
- Moved "Keep Screen On" and "Doubleclick BACK to Exit" options to General.
- Reordered Settings by importance.
- Increased quality of performance