MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05348: [Crash/Freeze] (at.c) at586, at586x3: [debug] Crash before OK (Osso)
New System Drivers Supported:
- NTS DreamWriter 225 [robcfg, Curt Coder]
Systems Promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING:
-Ensoniq EPS-16 Plus [R. Belmont]
-Ensoniq MR-61 Workstation [R. Belmont]
-Forward Technology FT-68M [Al Kossow, Robbbert]
-MOLECULAR Computer [Al Kossow]
-Dragon 200-E [robcfg]....
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05353: [Misc.] (at.c) at586 is able to boot from CDROM/ISO but
not Hard Drive/CHD. (smf)
- 05351: [Crash/Freeze] (berzerk.c) frenzy: Your guy and other
sprites freeze random during game play. (hap)
- 05343: [DIP/Input] (hornet.c) gradius4: Game always starts
with 1 Credit inserted (hap)
- 05346: [Core] (ksys573.c) darkhleg, powyakex, konam80s and
clones: Games say "Now Loading" and hardware fails (smf)
- 05321: [Graphics] (darius.c) darius.c,ninjaw.c,tx1.c: triple
screen always gapped only in fullscreen (hap)
- 05324: [Graphics] (cubeqst.c) cubeqst, mach3, usvsthem and
clones: There's a blank screen in certain places in the video (hap)
- 05332: [Graphics] Multiple Systems: Backdrop displayed in front of
screen in multiple drivers (hap)
- 05309: [Graphics] Many systems that use multiple screens: Only one
screen shown when using multi-screen games with an overlay effect
enabled in Game Properties. (hap)
- 05322: [Graphics] (m92.c) majtitl2, majtitl2j, skingame, skingame2:
Screen offsets when entering player 3 and player 4 (Angelo Salese)
- 05341: [Sound] (taito_f3.c) qtheater: No sound and very slow (Angelo Salese)
- 05340: [Crash/Freeze] (konamigq.c) cryptklr: can't get past the
RAM/ROM Check. (smf)...
- Fixed some memory leaks (thanks to Valgrind).
- A restriction in the code of mapper UnROM prevented the start of the "Battle Kids 2 - Mountain of Torment". Fixed.
*** Windows Version ***
- In this version I've rewritten from scratch the Audio stack. I abandoned the use of SDL replaced with the XAudio2 (DirectX). With this I hope I have permanently removed the audio lag - problem experienced by many.
- Improved handling of reading from gamepads, now the sensitivity and accuracy are significantly better. Increased compatibility with many gamepad (thanks OldGhost).
- Fixed a bug which allowed the start of the screensaver during the game session.
- iNES now runs on GoogleTVs updated to Android 4.x (LG G2/G3).
- Added optional grid view to the File Selector, default for GoogleTVs.
- Added extra folder and cartridge icons to the File Selector.
- No longer requiring touchscreen support from the Android device.
- Fixed icons not being shown for File Selector entries with real names.
- Removed logging code from record/replay.
The transition to the new site has been a little more bumpy than I had hoped. So far I have fixed the contact issue, the registration issue, and the funky naming of downloaded files. There was also an issue with a misconfigured table in the database causing the site to run slow. I believe the only thing left now it to fix some formatting and add a forum to the site.
- MIKIT: "Tools|Controls..." subwindow.
- MIKIT: "Settings|Sound|Retune tones?" option.
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
Stability and compatibility fixes.
New run full screen window option which allows running under remote desktop. PinballX will automaticall try this mode if it cant initialize the display.
- Fixed crashes in Perfect Dark
- Fixed some gles2rice black textures
- Fixed some gles2rice multitexturing issues
- Fixed some gles2rice messed up textures
- Fixed gles2rice fences in Zelda MM rendered without transparency
- Fixed gles2n64 green rooms in Zelda OOT
- Fixed various gles2n64 black screens
- Added 'crop' setting for video scaling
- Added Greek translation
- Expert users can modify config files directly
- Updated SDL to 2.0.0-release
- Android 4.4 full screen support with hidden nav bar
- Improved detection of low-latency audio support