-optimized multi-thread structure
-fixed minor crash bugs
- Bugfixes on external storage management
- Updated Gambatte to current GIT version
- Added option to use special built-in palettes for classic GB games recognized by the GBC hardware
- Freely movable on-screen controls
- Various UI tweaks and other fixes
- Low-latency audio support on Android 4.2+
- Built-in key profile for NVidia Shield
* Freely movable on-screen controls
* Various UI tweaks and other fixes
* Low-latency audio support on Android 4.2+
* Built-in key profile for NVidia Shield
- Fixed save crash error on some tablets and devices
- Enhanced with MOGA controller support!!
- Added 6 translations
- Added Fullscreen mode for compatible phones
- Custom layouts (settings>input settings>virtual keypad settings>d-pad+buttons)
- Fixed other issues to bring more happy fun time--woo!
- Fixed bug with black screen and no video
* fMSX now runs on Google TVs updated to Android 4.x (LG G2/G3).
* Now defaulting to OpenSLES native audio, for minimal latency.
* Now recycling bitmaps to prevent Bitmap.nativeCreate() crashes.
* Added optional grid view and extra icons to the File Selector.
* Added new "contour" joystick shape (see "Virtual Joystick Shape" setting).
* Added "Audio Rate" setting, for controlling sampling rate.
* Added "Native Audio" setting, for disabling OpenSLES.
* Made grid view default on Google TVs.
* Added auto-mapping support with some gamepads.
* Fixed some graphic glitches on opengl plugin for Adreno GPU
* Added support to map a button to menu option. (back=menu by default on Nvidia Shield)
* Fixed a possible race condition saving memcards
* Mapped the touchpad buttons to L2/R2 in Xperia Play when playing on Digital mode
* Fixes more than 10 new games (NBA Live 99, Kamen Rider V3, Star Wars Rebelt Assault 2, Yeh Yeh Tennis,)
- Removed the compatibility menu. You can access settings, minimal screen and other options by tapping the LCD screen of the HP calculator (a small reminder will appears at each application start)
- The updated version will automatically moved ram and rom files to the proper Android data directory, so an uninstall will leave your external storage in a clean state. Also, a reinstallation of the app should now fix the (very rare) issue of ram file corruption (pending reproduction and future fix)
- Added FOUR new games!
* Atari Crash 'N Score
* Atari Jet Fighter
* Atari Quadrapong
* Shark JAWS (by "Horror Games" aka Atari)
- New discrete sound engine! Adds sound to Space Race, and improves sound in Gotcha and Breakout
- Support for "Absolute" joystick mode which allows for the use of paddle controllers
- Added control descriptions to the New Game menu
- Improved performance in most games
- Numerous bug fixes