- Fixed a regression on Xperia Play Circle Button, and improved Xperia Play detection.
- Fixed a bug using SBI files. Final Fantasy 8 PAL/ITA, Medievil 1 PAL/SPA.
- Re-enabled trick to run Chinese Final Fantasy 8 Translation
- Fixed a core bug: Nba in the Zone 2000
- Fixed OpenSLES support (was disabled by mistake).
- Fixed selection highlighting in the WorldOfSpectrum browser.
- Added optional grid view to the File Selector, default for GoogleTVs.
- Added extra folder and cartridge icons to the File Selector.
- Access violation after closing the select folder dialog. It didn't happen for everyone one though (not even on my system)
- Some MAME folders were being wrongly handled as ROMs folders, using "uMain.ExtractROMsFolders()" function. Replaced by a proper "uMain.ExtractMultiFolders()" function
- Weird that Emu Loader was "kinda" loading those info to MAME settings screen without problems... but it was being loaded WRONG!
- Proper load support for multiple MAME folders: samples, artwork, controllers. EL could only work with single folders
- Memory leak when exiting the frontend if MAME settings screen was accessed at least once
- When handling multiple items in a ListView (delete/move/copy files, remove item from list), only the first item would be processed and loop routines would self-terminate prematurely
- Minor visual tweaks...