- EDIT, EDITN, and INDEX now support lists, acting like they are 1-column matrices. (Empty lists are not supported, they must have at least one element. This limitation will be removed in a future release. Note that you can create a new 1-element list by simply doing NEWLIST 0 +.) This includes STOIJ, RCLIJ, STOEL, RCLEL, I+, I-, J+, J-, ←, ↑, ↓, →, INSR, DELR, and DIM.
- Added PRREG. Because PRV "REGS" is not a good substitute.
- Added NN→S. This works like N→S (convert number to string on the stack), but without the 12-digit mantissa length limit, so you get full precision in ALL mode.
- Fixed stack lift handling in DELR and STOFLAG.
- Fixed pasting 1/X, 10^X, and 4STK, when pasted without line number and with trailing space.