XRoar is a Dragon 32/64 and Tandy Color Computer 2 emulator. It runs exaclty like the original computer. It presently supports cassette images or virtual disks. The included documentation is minimal. If your not familiar with how to use these old machines do a google search for documentation. The emulator also requires the original Dragon 32, Dragon 64 or CoCo 2 ROMs.
* Emulates Dragon 32, Dragon 64, Tano Dragon, Tandy CoCo 1/2.
* Emulates DragonDOS, Delta and RSDOS disk systems.
* Raw and translated keyboard modes.
* Reads and writes virtual cassettes (".cas" files).
* Reads audio files as cassette input.
* Reads and writes DMK format virtual floppy diskettes.
* Reads (and supports in-memory writing of) JVC and VDK format virtual floppy diskettes.
* Custom snapshot format; no ".pak" support yet.