Atari800 is the emulator of Atari 8-bit computer systems and 5200 game console for Unix, Linux, Amiga, MS-DOS, Atari TT/Falcon, MS-Windows, MS WinCE, Sega Dreamcast, Android and other systems supported by the SDL library.
* Atari 400, 800, 600 XL, 800XL, 130XE, 5200 Games System.
* 130XE compatible memory expansions: 320K, 576K, 1088K.
* Optional 4K RAM between 0xc000 and 0xcfff in 400/800 mode.
* Cycle-exact 6502 emulation, all unofficial instructions.
* Cycle-exact NMI interrupts, scanline-based POKEY interrupts.
* Cycle-exact ANTIC and GTIA emulation, all display modes.
* Player/Missile Graphics, exact priority control and collision detection.
* Exact POKEY registers (sound and random number generator).
* 8 disk drives, emulated at computer-to-drive communication and fast patched SIO levels.
* ATR, XFD, DCM, ATR.GZ and XFD.GZ disk images.
* Direct loading of Atari executable files and Atari BASIC programs.
* 42 cartridge types, raw and CART .
* Cassette recorder, raw and CAS images.
* Printer support.
* Files can be stored directly on your host computer via the H: device.
* Current emulation state can be saved in a state file.
* Sound support on Unix using "/dev/dsp".
* Stereo (two POKEYs) emulation.
* Joystick controller using numeric keypad.
* Real joystick support.
* Paddles, Atari touch tablet, Koala pad, light pen, light gun, ST/Amiga mouse, Atari trak-ball, joystick and Atari 5200 analog controller emulated using mouse.
* R-Time 8 emulation using host computer clock.
* Atari palette read from a file or calculated basing on user-defined parameters.
* Screen snapshots (normal and interlaced) to PCX and PNG files.
* Sound output may be written to WAV files.
* User interface on all versions supporting bitmapped graphics.
* R: device (the Atari850 serial ports) mapped to net or real serial port.