SheepShaver is a MacOS run-time environment for BeOS and Linux that allows you to run classic MacOS applications. In order to use this emulator you will need a Mac OS Rom, and a Mac OS CD or ISO. SheepShaver runs with varying degree of functionality on the following systems: BeOS/PPC R4/R5 Linux/ppc Linux/ia32 (AKA x86) Linux/amd64 (Opteron, Athlon64) Darwin/ppc Windows
* Runs MacOS 8.5 thru 9.04. MacOS X is not supported.
* Color video display
* CD quality sound output
* Access to floppy disks, CD-ROMs and HFS(+) partitions on hard disks
* Easy file exchange with the host OS via a "Host Directory Tree" icon on the Mac desktop
* Internet and LAN networking via Ethernet
* Serial drivers
* SCSI Manager (old-style) emulation
This download file ↓ is an AppImage and will run on just about any Linux disto.
Make it executable
$ chmod a+x "File_Name".AppImage