86Box is an IBM PC system emulator that specializes in running old operating systems and software designed for IBM PC systems and compatibles from 1981 through fairly recent system designs based on the PCI bus.
* Easy to use interface
* Cycle-accurate low level emulation of 8086-based processors up to the Pentium II
* Great range of customizability of emulated machines
* Many available systems, such as the very first IBM PC 5150 from 1981, or the more obscure IBM PS/2 line of systems based on the Micro Channel Architecture
* Lots of supported peripherals including video adapters, sound cards, network adapters, hard disk controllers, and SCSI adapters
* MIDI output to Windows built-in MIDI support, FluidSynth, or emulated Roland synthesizers
* Supports running MS-DOS, older Windows versions, OS/2, many Linux distributions, or vintage systems such as BeOS or NEXTSTEP, and applications for these systems
This download file ↓ is an AppImage and will run on just about any Linux disto.
Make it executable
$ chmod a+x "File_Name".AppImage