melonDS aims at providing fast and accurate Nintendo DS emulation. While it is still a work in progress, it has a pretty solid set of features...
* Nearly complete core (CPU, video, audio, ...)
* JIT recompiler for fast emulation
* OpenGL renderer, 3D upscaling
* RTC, microphone, lid close/open
* Joystick support
* Various display position/sizing/rotation modes
* (WIP) Wifi: local multiplayer, online connectivity
* (WIP) DSi emulation
* (WIP) GBA slot add-ons
melonDS requires BIOS/firmware copies from a DS. Files required:
Firmware boot requires a firmware dump from an original DS or DS Lite. DS firmwares dumped from a DSi or 3DS aren't bootable and only contain configuration data, thus they are only suitable when booting games directly.