ARAnyM is a software virtual machine (similar to VirtualBox or Bochs) designed and developed for running 32-bit Atari ST/TT/Falcon operating systems (TOS, FreeMiNT, MagiC and Linux-m68k) and TOS/GEM applications on any kind of hardware - be it an IBM clone (read it as "PC", an Apple, an Unix server, a graphics workstation or even a portable computer.
Visit the ARAnyM Wiki for setup and configuration help.
* MC68040 compatible CPU (including optional MMU!)
* MC68881 compatible FPU
* JIT Compiler for CPU and FPU (speeds up CPU+FPU up to 10x!)
* ST-RAM 14 MB
* Fast-RAM configurable 0-3824 MB
* Host accelerated fVDI graphics (large highcolor/truecolor resolutions)
* Access to Host OS filesystems using BetaDOS or MiNT native XFS driver
* Ethernet networking via host using MiNT-Net XIF driver
* TOS 4.x XBIOS compatible sound (16-bit 48 kHz stereo sound)
* Parallel port (bidirectional)
* MFP, IKBD, ACIA, VIDEL, BLITTER, FDC, IDE, DSP MC56001