Gearsystem is a Sega Master System / Game Gear emulator written in C++ that runs on iOS, Raspberry Pi, Mac, Windows and Linux.
The main focus of this emulator is readability of source code with very high compatibility.
* Highly accurate Z80 core.
* Multi-Mapper support: SEGA, Codemasters, and ROM only cartridges.
* External RAM support with save files.
* Automatic region detection: NTSC-JAP, NTSC-USA, PAL-EUR.
* SMS2 only 224 mode support.
* Internal database for rom detection.
* Sound emulation using SDL Audio and Sms_Snd_Emu library.
* Integrated disassembler. It can dump the full disassembled memory to a text file or access it in real time.
* Compressed rom support (ZIP deflate).
* Multi platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Raspberry Pi and iOS.