Limbo is a PC Emulator (x86) based on QEMU. You can now run Debian or DSL Linux on your Android device without root.
* Warning! Limbo works only with a few Desktop OSes. Windows XP and newer, Ubuntu, and all other large OS are NOT supported due to their heavy usage of the SD card and CPU.
* 'Hacker's Keyboard' app (available in Play Store) is recommended for use with Limbo.
* Emulation speeds depend on your device and OS. I recommend using a device with at least a dual core CPU.
* USB devices do work, but are very complicated to set-up
* QEMU Based PC Emulation for Android
* VNC Server
* Emulated CPU support x86/x86_64 (486, Pentium, Athlon, n270, Phenom)
* CDROM, Floppy, and Hard Drive image support
* USB Device support (Very complicated to use
* User/NAT Networking
* Load/Save Machine state
* GitHub Page now linked as Project Website!!
* Project Fork now included!