Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It will run software written for Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers.
This is the premium, full-featured, ad-free version of Speccy. It includes fully functional World of Spectrum software repository browser, not found in the free version.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.