Advanced open-source Neogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. It's the very first NGP emulator available for Android.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Zip file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation