Advanced open-source Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive/Mednafen, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report game-specific issues with it yet.
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via loading CUE or TOC+BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS)
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation