This MAME4droid version is targeted to Dual-Core devices, because it is based on a high specs 2010 PC MAME build. Anyway don't expect arcade games of the 90 to work at full speed. With some games that are really bad optimized (like outrun or mk series) you will need at least a 1.5 ghz dual-core device (Cortex A15). This is related to MAME build used, since it is targeted to high specs PC's as i said before.
This version doesn't have an UML back-end ARM dynamic recompiler, which means drivers based on high specs arcade CPUs won't be playable (it has not sense since this games will be slow in any case).
This version emulates over 8000 different romsets.
Please, try to understand that that with that amount of games, some will run better than others and some might not even run with MAME4droid.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/ROMs/MAME4droid/roms folder.
MAME4droid Reloaded uses only '0.139u1' romset.
* Support for 2.1 and upper Android devices.
* Native support for Android Honeycomb tablets.
* HW Keys remapping.
* Smooth image.
* Overlay Filters, scalines, CRT.
* Digital or Analog touch selectable.
* Animated touch stick or DPAD.
* Button Layout customizable control.
* iON's iCade and iCP.
* Wiimote support using WiiCrotroller Market app.
* Tilt Sensor .
* 1 to 6 buttons optionally shown.
* Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate.
* NVidia Shield support.