fMSX is an MSX home computer emulator. It runs MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ games and other software on your Android phone or tablet. Play MSX games with Bluetooth gamepads, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepads, or iCade joysticks. Save gameplay at any time and restart once you get killed. Record MSX music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or Internet, using NetPlay. Play on a 55" GoogleTV screen, using your remote controller or USB joystick.
This is a free, limited version of fMSX that may show ads and nag you to buy the full version. For the full, ad-free version, get fMSX Deluxe. Or, you can buy any one of my other emulators and the fMSX ads will stop.
* Optimized for Android devices using assembler and 3D hardware acceleration, and running MSX software at the fastest possible speed.
* Full screen portrait or landscape mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Loads ROMs (*.rom), disk images (*.dsk) and tape images (*.cas).
* Supports PSG, SCC, and FM-PAC (OPLL) MSX sound chips.
* Emulates joystick using touch screen, Bluetooth controllers, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates MSX mouse.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
* Network play feature lets you play with other fMSX users over the network.
* State Exchange feature lets you swap saved MSX states with other users.