My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It delivers the full GBA handheld experience to you.
My Boy! has good compatibility, game play, and audio.
Supports external controllers.
The free version has many limitation. Many of the fearures such as save/loads states are not available in this version.
Has ads in menu but not in game.
* Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
* Excellent game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
* Saves your battery as much as possible.
* Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
* Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
* Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
* High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
* IPS/UPS ROM patching
* OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
* Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
* Save games at any time with screenshot
* On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
* A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
* External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
* Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
* Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
* Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.