PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tables, you can often run at double the original resolution.
* Play in HD resolutions and more
* Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
* Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
* Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
* Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
Install SDL via your distro's package manager
- Open a Terminal instance
- For Debian/Ubuntu and their derivatives: Paste this in: apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev
- For Fedora/RHEL and their derivatives: Install the SDL-devel package.
- For BSD-based distros: Install the sdl12 package.
- If your distro is not listed here: Try to find SDL in whatever package manager your distro uses. If you cannot, then compile it from source.
- You're done!