Puppy Arcade is a Live CD image that can be played on almost any computer using any operating system. It contains emulators for the following systems: Amiga (500, 1000, 2000), Apple (68k, 128k, 512k, SE, MacOS, Plus), Atari (ST, 800, 800XL, 130XE, 5200), Amstrad (CPC, Plus, VEB), Arcades, Colecovision, Commodore (64, 128, VIC20, PET), Doom, GameBoys (GB, GBC, GBA), GameGear, Genesis/MegaDrive, MasterSystem, MS DOS, MSX, N64, NDS, NeoGeo, NeoGeo CD, NES/Famicom, PC Engine/TurboGrafix, PSX, ScummVM, SNES and ZX Spectrum (16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3) and more! Visit the official website for more information and tutorials.
Dreamcast, PS2, Saturn, Gamecube emulators (and others) available here, or here.
There are a couple releases for older hardware available at the Puppy Arcade Website.
* includes Rom-Loader, a multi-emulator frontend and rom browser
* includes a ROM info database with over 18,000 games supported
* includes detailed descriptions for most of the 18,000 supported
* Rom-Loader can download and display box art for each of your ROMs
* choose your preferred emulator for each system in Rom-Loader
* Rom-Loader supports joypad-only rom-browsing and playing for both players 1 and 2
* Rom-Loader supports custom emulators and emulator settings per ROM
* users can customise the layout and themes of Rom-Loader per system
* simple keyboard controls for nearly all emulators setup by default
* ATI, Nvidia and MESA/Xorg75 driver packages available in the package manager
* most emulators can be accessed directly in Menu->Fun->[emulator]
* nearly all emulators updated, many other changes from the previous version