- the ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION permission is no longer required
- Support for 7z and RAR ROMs
- NAND emulation (Wario Ware DIY)
- Fixed crashes/hangs/glitches in Digimon, Inazuma Eleven 2, Penguins of Madagascar, Super Robot Wars (english patch), Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds 2010, Sonic Chronicles, and Infinite Space
- Fixed regressions in Final Fantasy 4 and Dark Spire
- Fixed MOGA connection problems
- Support for HDMI display in Android 4.2.2+
- Default layout option
- Quick save/load confirm option
- New landscape layout options
- Microphone level option
Set default settings button was disabled for SEGA Model 2 emulator in emulators setup screen
File \arcade\mame_listxml.xml is always deleted after creating MAME games list. File will be generated every time you create a MAME games list. It usually takes around 20 seconds
Get version info function updated and improved to show similar string format on all emulators. To update the version info for both emulator and games list you need to create games list for all systems again
View missing ROMs/CHDs screen updated, removing waste of screen space and to fit on 720x480 resolution (games popup menu / Shift+F8 or Shift+A hotkeys)
Delete selected game screen updated. Minimized icons pollution, waste of screen space and adapted to fit on 720x480 resolution
Delete multiple games screen updated
- replaced buttons by a popup menu (mouse right-click) to remove pollution and waste of space
- window height is dynamic now, depending on the games list count
- if there are no listed games with CHDs, the CHD column is hidden
- if there are no merged sets, the Merged column is hidden
- if there are no games with bios sets, the Bios Name column is hidden
Delete/rename image file updated. Removed icons pollution, waste of space and adjusted image panel
Category / layout settings screen updated to remove very large icons pollution and made image categories selection easier to work with
Scan MAME/HBMAME missing audio samples updated to show system icon with game icon instead of a system column (main menu "Games List")
Emulators setup screen updated. When in MAME panel, emulator file texts have clickable links so you can go directly to the emulator's official website
Interface tweaks everywhere
New "Game ROMs" filter option: "Games With No Main Set" (extra filters tool bar button)
Select this filter to view games that have bios ROMs and/or device ROMs and/or CHD files, but no game ROMs (no gamename.zip set)
- Added slow-motion mode, combined with fast-forward mode.
- Fixed left/top edge artifacts with accelerated video enabled.
- Fixed multitouch input in cases when it didn't work.
- Fixed fast-forwarding in automatic frame rate mode.
- Fixed recognition of multiple file extensions.
- Fixed rare crashes in gesture detection
- CRTC 1 : Rewrite almost all code. Now run correctly most of the demo (send me a link to incorrect ones !)
- CRTC 1 : HSync overflow fix
- Gate Array : Add a fix the change the way the colors are displayed by gate array. Seems to fix incorrect display in some demos
- General : Snaphshot files (SNA) can be loaded/Saved. Quickload/save have also been added.
- General fix : Screenshot are not taken twice, and are real PNG files (no JPEG)
- General fix : Settings and pathes are no longer bugged
- General fix : Sound driver no longer crash (sometime) when the application ends
- Added Drag & Drop for single e multiple file (no folder) onto Rom Grid
- At startup if MedGuiR resource folder is not found, you will be offered the download from MedGui Reborn main site
- Added a popup window if you want make a PSX cue/toc file before selecting the respective file
- Added a checkbox to force MedGuiR online update (useful to update the gui in intermediate version)
- Added a better english translation for any menu
- Fixed missing image in any button
- Fixed autoresize columns at the console change
- Fixed a problem with multiple archive file in compressed format (zip, rar and 7z)
- Accelerated populating of the Roms grid
- Added support for tape images, supplied in *.CAS files.
- Implemented 5th/9th sprite fields in the VDP status register.
- No longer clearing VRAM address latch when reading VDP status.
- Added tape operations to the built-in menu.
- Added "Simulate LCD Scanlines" menu option to fMSX-Windows.
- Added "Load Tape Image" menu option to fMSX-Windows.
- Added "Rewind Tape" menu option to fMSX-Windows.
- Fixed "Documentation" menu option to fMSX-Windows.