This GUI app is a universal binary that will run on both Intel and Apple Silicon, in macOS 10.12 (Sierra) through macOS 12 (Monterey)
Basilisk II GUI is a graphical interface for setting up BasiliskII. See setup manual: https://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/basiliskii_osx_setup
- New Premium Feature: Big Box has been overhauled in several ways with this release, including a redesign of all popup screens and many performance and usability improvements
- New Premium Feature: Big Box now has a new default theme with a brand new look and a ton of new goodies for our theme developers; the old Default theme is now called "Old Default" and is still available for use
- Improvement: Big Box startup time has been significantly reduced
- Improvement: Big Box RAM usage has been significantly reduced
- Improvement: Big Box options pages have been overhauled
- Improvement: Big Box alpha-numeric indexes now open to the letter you are currently on instead of where you last left it
- Improvement: Better Big Box aspect ratio and scaling support
- Improvement: The drop downs in Big Box's filters popup are now ordered alphabetically
- Improvement: The Android exporter now supports exporting MS-DOS games in zip format (requires LaunchBox for Android 1.5+)
- Improvement: A new Swedish translation has been added thanks to gantraz from the LaunchBox Community Forums
- Improvement: Wall views in Big Box can now utilize game details (for theme developers)
- Improvement: 14 new popups are now fully themeable in Big Box and can be placed anywhere on the screen (for theme developers)
- Improvement: The Big Box custom themes documentation has all been updated for the new theming features and changes (LaunchBox\Themes\Documentation.pdf)
- Improvement: You can now use the string "LAUNCHBOX_THEME_FOLDER" in your xaml to point to the root folder of your Big Box theme (for theme developers)
- Improvement: Recent Games and Favorites thumbnails can now be used in all platforms views (for theme developers)
- Improvement: These available bindings are now usable in Big Box (for theme developers):
- DateEarned (DateTime), DateEarnedString (string), and EarnedHardcore (bool) added to AchievementView
- SelectedItemIndex added to FlowControl
- Count and SelectedItemIndex added to Platform and Game views
- You can now access FilterDetailsViewModel via any platform view to access bindings found in the details view
- 51 bindings added to FilterDetailsView
- 36 bindings added to GameDetailsView
- PreviousPage binding added to all Platform, Game, Game Details, Options, and System menus
- Fixed: Not passing an image type to FlowImage will now select the image type in user settings (for theme developers)
- Fixed: Various minor potential issues with the Export to Android process
- Fixed: Corrected Page Up/Down behavior in multiple views inside of Big Box
- Fixed: On rare occasions, some Big Box games views were only loading the last game
Skyline is an open source and experimental emulator that runs on ARMv8 Android™ devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch™ system.
Skyline currently supports several 2D games. Check the Compatibility List for more details.
- Added support for Sanitarium.
- Added support for Hades Challenge.
- Added support for Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six.
- Added support for The 11th Hour.
- Added support for Clandestiny.
- Added support for Tender Loving Care (CD-ROM Editions).
- Added support for Uncle Henry's Playhouse.
- Added support for Wetlands.
- Added support for Chewy: Esc from F5.
- Fill in PC-98 BIOS data area byte value indicating CPU type (whether 8086, 286, 386 or higher) (Wengier), fill it in at startup (joncampbell123).
- CHOICE now supports breaking and errors on end of file or pipe instead of freezing DOSBox-X. (Jookia)
- Fixed debugger commands parsing numbers wrong. (Jookia)
- Fixed DIR crashing on volumes with more than 999,999,999,999 bytes of free space. (Jookia)
- Switched to year.month.patch versioning (Jookia)
- Fix NE2000 panicking if packets are queued too fast. (kcgen, Jookia)
- Fix ISO image format detection to support pure UDF formatted images, meaning that the image lacks any ISO 9660 features and contains only UDF. (joncampbell123).
- Added support for UDF filesystem to ISO image handling. It is enabled by default if emulating MS-DOS 7.10 (aka Windows 98) or higher. (joncampbell123).
- Added code to detect Rock Ridge according to the System Use Sharing Protocol standard, and to read the SUSP entries correctly for the alternate name, if enabled. (joncampbell123)
- Updated ISO MSCDEX drive emulation to scan the available volumes in the ISO image rather than assume the first volume, which makes Joilet support possible if long filenames are enabled and the DOS version is 7.0 or higher. (joncampbell123).
- Add IMGMOUNT -o option for ISO filesystem support to enable/disable Joliet extensions, which is a Microsoft extension to ISO 9660 where long names encoded using Unicode UCS-16 exist as a supplementary volume in the ISO image and are used by Windows 95 and higher to support long filenames on CD-ROM. Added support for reading the Joliet volume and providing them for both the 8.3 and long filename APIs in DOS. (joncampbell123).
- Add IMGMOUNT -o option for ISO filesystem support to enable/disable Rock Ridge long filename support. The option is -o rr=1 to enable and -o rr=0 to disable. (joncampbell123).
- Fixed 8.3 name generations on ISO drives with Rock Ridge extension. The ISO drives can be refreshed via RESCAN command like other drives. (Wengier)
- SDL_Net support is available for HX-DOS builds, similar to other builds. Packet driver is needed for network capability in DOS. (Wengier)
- Fixed line endings when copying to shared clipboard (e.g. CLIP$) in non-Windows platforms. (Wengier)
- Fixed problems with SDL1 Windows builds in which the user had to type the Fullscreen mapper shortcut twice. It seems a SDL1 library function that is used to indicate ignoring or adding a class of events also liked to flush the event queue. This is called on mode change. This caused lost keystrokes, leaving the mapper the impression that those keys were still held down. (joncampbell123).