- UI: implement game controller selection and remapping
- UI: enable loading ROMs from archives (Zip, 7z, RAR4)
- UI: enable loading ROMs via Drag & Drop onto the main window
- UI: fix occasional crashes when loading a ROM while the emulator is running
- UI: fix screen clearing and stop audio if ROM could not be loaded
- UI: unpause the emulator if a ROM is loaded
- UI: add an option to unlock the aspect ratio
- Core: implement Solar Sensor emulation (for Boktai I and II)
- Core: implement experimental save state support
- Save Memory: automatically detect EEPROM save sizes (closes #219)
- ARM: fix switch between FIQ and non-user/system modes
- PPU: delay H-blank IRQs by four cycles (fixes #89, fixes #175)
- PPU: disable VRAM mirror at 06018000h in bitmap modes (fixes #102)
- PPU: latch BGX/Y writes at the beginning of each scanline (fixes #176)
- PPU: delay scanline rendering by 32 cycles (fixes #93)
- PPU: properly initialise WIN0/1 state after reset (fixes #223)
- PPU: 2D OBJs should wraparound horizontally (fixes #224)
- PPU: move rendering to a secondary thread for better performance
- PPU: improve DMA3 video transfer timing
- PPU: respect WININ/WINOUT if Alpha OBJ does not have a blend source
- IRQ: add 16-bit IO access handlers to avoid scheduling multiple events
- IRQ: assign (preliminary) priorities to events for IRQ raise and acknowledge/disable events
- Timer: be explicit about IO write event order
- RTC: enable 24h-mode by default (fixes #136)
- RTC: multiple small fixes and accuracy improvements
- Fixed so that playback does not stop when BEEP sounds are uttered continuously.
- I'm trying to play with double buffer with waveOut API.
- I was able to receive a callback by specifying a function instead of a window procedure.
- Also, DOSBOX's FPU_ST80() was modified to take into account the NaN/INF case.
- Fixes for some tests in Lemmy's system-test ROM (https://github.com/lemmy-64/n64-systemtest). Probably won't impact any commercial games but you never know.
- Fixes for the following games: NFL Quarterback Club 1999/2000/2001, The Powerpuff Girls - Chemical X-Traction. Thanks to @Petersilientroll for pointing out issues with these games.
- Enhancement for the "Keyboard" tabs: Added the right-click menu to specify the mouse wheel input. This enables the wheel input to be easily combined with other key inputs such as "ALT + wheel" or "CTRL + wheel" for zoom-in/out shortcuts
- Added the feature to trigger the custom vibration pattern when the active profile is switched (under the Options tab). NOTE: At this moment, it's limited to the first XInput device. If there is a demand to notify on other devices, please contact us.
- In the main window, added the right-click menu to easily swap two button assignments.
- Main menu: Added a few menu items for easier access such as "License key", "TIPs" and "Donation" (under Help).
- Fixed the behavior when TAB key is pressed in "Keyboard Multi" setting window so that the basic configuration can be done without using a mouse.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Fixed (re,im) complex pasting. This was broken by localized copy & paste.
- Special cases for pure real and pure imaginary in SQRT.
- Fixed bug for large font option
- Added corrected versions for chip 8 game Animal Race and VIP game RoundUp