- On screen touch controls re-added and improved
- Supports 4 real gamepad inputs
- Adreno improvement on Nexus devices running KitKat
- Added DropBox support to the File Selector.
- Added "Upload to DropBox" menu option to save game to DropBox.
- Added "Download from DropBox" menu option to load game from DropBox.
- Added "Browse DropBox" menu option to browse DropBox contents.
- Now also deleting main screenshot when "Delete All" selected.
- Now allowing to become NetPlay server even if can't register with global directory.
- Added missing string localizations.
OZvm is principally a hardware emulation of the Cambridge Z88 portable computer - a Z80 CPU system with 4Mb addressable memory, a monochrome 640x64 LCD and RS-232 serial port. It allows to install any ROM or application card binary that also runs on a real Cambridge Z88.
- Controller reading fixes for Paperboy and other Mindscape games
- Added support for the following mappers:
* 64 (RAMBO-1) - Klax, Skull & Crossbones, Rolling Thunder
* MC-ACC - The Incredible Crash Test Dummies
- Option to stretch game to fit widescreen display (app.stretch_to_fit in nemulator.ini)
- Option to suspend computer from quit menu (show_suspend in nemulator.ini)
- Unofficial opcode support - fixes Streemerz (and other games using the MUSE sound engine) and Double Action Blaster Guys
- New, higher quality, audio resampler
- More accurate color palette
- Note: requires updated libraries from Microsoft
- Show a performance indicator icon in the Action Bar for Android 3.0 or higher devices
- The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is no longer required
- Bug fixes
- Atari Lynx II stereo support(thanks to "sage").
- More stable PSX DualShock rumble on Linux(fewer kernel panics, yay).
- PSX DualShock rumble is now working in Final Fantasy 8, and possibly other games where it was previously broken.
- Added "Hardware Options" screen to the Settings.
- Added "Show All Sprites" option to the Settings.
- Added "Delay VRAM Reads" option to the Settings.
- Added "Show PAL Video" option to the Settings.
- Added "YM2413 (OPLL) Sound Chip" option to the Settings.
- Added "93c44 Serial EEPROM Chip" option to the Settings.
- Added "CDMasters Memory Mapper" option to the Settings.
- Added missing string translations.
- Added DropBox application icons.
- Proper support for UME emulator. EL was not looking for "ume.ini" file when reading emulator settings. Sorry for that folks...
- Delete/rename image dialog updated with a cleaner interface and more details
- System icon / game icon layout changed in a few screens. Using two 68x68 icons was a bit weird. There's still room for improvement
- Buttons size are back to standard 87x23 pixels
- Game details screen rewrite. Made several tweaks and removed redundant info
* Section "Device ROMs" removed. Kinda pointless since you have this info in the "Game Files" section
* Merged set info text moved from list to the "gamename" text, below game title
* Game files info now show a "(.zip; .7z)" text if the system supports 7-Zip file format (only when file not found)
...this release has a few playstation hardware games in it like tekken etc... along with various clones up to the latest mame release.