- Items RENAMED (11): (doaab) to (doaae), (m4addrc__e) to (m4nnww2__hx3), (m4addrc__f) to (m4nnww2__hx4), (m4addrc__n) to (m4nnww2__hx5), (sfight2) to (sfightii), (sfight2a) to (sfightiia), (sfight2b) to (sfightiib), (smb) to (smbp), (smb1) to (smbpa), (smb2) to (smbpb) and (smb3) to (smbpc).
- Series NEW (1): Marble Madness.
- Series UPDATED (6): Arkanoid, Cookie & Bibi, Dead or Alive, Moon Cresta, Star Force and Wonder Boy.
- Aligned files to MAME 0.245.
- New GDB monitor commands [by Tormod Volden]
- New configure options to only build specific machine archs
- Support 1M or 2M in CoCo 3 [with Christopher Hawks]
- Support K7 cassette image files (read-only)
- Support UTF-8 block characters in -type for MC-10
- Type ASCII BASIC from file on MC-10
- Matra & Hachette Alice support (keyboard layout, built-in profile)
- New meta-options -machine-opt and -cart-opt
- New ide-addr=address cart-opt
- New abstract block device handling
- IDE support adjusted to use abstracted block devices
- MOOH/NX32 support adjusted to use abstracted block devices
- 6801/6803: fix some illegal instruction timings [George Phillips]
- Fixed uppercase 'G', lowercase 'j' and 'w' glyphs for 6847T1 [Tim Lindner]
New Version of WinDS PRO 07.22.21 with updates to ares, citra, project64, dolphin, mGBA, flycast, pcsx2, pcsx-redux, xenia, ppsspp, rpcs3, yuzu.
- Added [Check Update] in Nox Asst, you can easily update to the latest version!
- Added [Shortcut] in controller configuration.
- Optimized the logic of overwriting install.
- Optimized UI & UX design of [Nox Asst].
- Changed gyro output mode output behavior for joined JoyCon controllers. Run output early for Gyro Mouse and Gyro Mouse-like Joystick
- Updated many project dependency NuGet packages and DLL files
- Migrated project to use H.NotifyIcon.Wpf package
- Added extra CONNRESET IOControl call for ReceiveCallback method in UDP server. Avoids potential memory leak within UDP server in .NET 6. The call should have probably existed beforehand
- Switched main UDP message rsp to convert payload from a struct. Faster and simpler
- Added dependabot to GitHub actions. Contribution by sitiom
- Slightly tweaked Suspend and Resume power routines
- Fixed DS4Updater download URL redirect when automatic download fails
- Fixed initial data bindings for Auto Profile section
- Have Full Pull Dual Stage triggers use raw input range rather than interpreted. Might have to change how Full Pull is handled later
- Changed WelcomeDialog to use Windows temp folder while downloading rather than program folder. Would mainly affect when DS4Windows is run from a read-only folder (shouldn't be the case on a proper setup)
- Removed Mastodon and Minds social media links from About window. No longer support Mastodon as a whole. DS4Windows actually got banned from Minds
- Added extra project links and notes to About window
- Allow joined JoyCons to transmit unique Gyro data to UDP server. Mimics behavior of BetterJoy for two JoyCon controllers linked together
- Changed HidHide download link to point to version 184.108.40.206. Approved release
- Enforce 6 normal key maximum for fake virtual keyboard in FakerInput handler. Pretty sure some reports were from people abusing said limit
- Removed old .NET 5 workaround for single process instance checking. Use EventWaitHandleAcl.OpenExisting included with .NET 6. Contribution by sitiom
- Fixed touchpad counter reading with DualSense. Needed for Touchpad passthru for virtual DS4 Extended output to work. Contribution by Kanuan