- Optimized the handle function and add support for the PS4 handle;
- Fix the abnormal interface display problem in "Ragnarok M" Extreme+ mode.
- MingW64 Libretro fixes
- Build against an older version of Ubuntu to attempt to increase native code backwards compatibility
- Use Ubuntu Docker container, which is cleaner than Github runner
- Document stepOut/stepOver functions.
- Change Documentation link
- Hugo to Github Pages
- Restore VRC7 Mute capability and update EPSM Clock frequency
- EPSM Volume adjustments
- Fix save state breaking between sessions
- Crashfix for win on MacOS, VRC7 update emulation files, EPSM correct default frequency
- Add alternative YIQ to RGB conversion equation (SMPTE C)
- Libretro: Add support for up to 8 codelines per cheatcode by ds22x
- Add submapper 1 support to Coolboy (mapper 268)
- Shows the progress of loading HD pack
- add some mmc3-based mappers
- fix typo from last PR and additional mappers
- Do not disable the auto config input type option
- Refactor SMPTE-C implementation
- Refactor SMPTE-C implementation 2
- Fixed the problem that the Android UI of 32-bit instance is stuck when VT (CPU virtualization technology) is not turned on.
- Fixed the failure of APK/XAPK installation with size bigger than 2GB.
- Fixed the problem that the Quick Macro cannot be operated by volume plus/minus.
- Fixed some game compatibility issues on AMD device models.
- Update RXB and Jewel