- Working Netlink emulation over LAN/internet
- CD audio emulation fixes
- Support for mdf/mds (version 1) dumps
- GDB stub
- Saturn mouse and 3D control pad
- Awesome new SH2 debugging features
- More user-friendly interface
- At least 0.0.1 more than any previous version
- And of course, better overall emulation
There’s actually not been a great deal of visible progress since 0.152, mostly code reorganization, although smf’s work on the Sharp X68000 is noteworthy as it follows on from some other recent work and is starting to bring the driver back into a usable state and it’s a driver I consider to be important because it was one of the most capable and interesting of the Japanese home computers.
- increased font size
- increased width of window 'file-dialog'
- changed tab position (now 1-st floppy tab, 2-nd hard drv tab, 3rd - main renamed to misc)
- selecting hd-dir fixed
- fixed crash when kickroms not found
- tape remote control can now be disabled
- minor CPU bugfixes
- small enhancement in the disassembler (scrolling back)
- more accurate interrupt timing when tape reading
- bugfixes (PTP crash, Primo C mode crash)
- Added back the game options that were removed in the previous version due to compilation issues (Cheats & options, dump texture cache, reload LUA script)
- Fixed texture replacement that was also removed.
- Diferent alpha filtering code that should improve the extra lines in some textures.
- Fixed sound output only outputting mono audio
- Added customizable pixel shader for texture replacement (see model2lua.txt)
- Fixed Emulator->Exit not saving configuration
- The emulator will now try to use pixel shader 2.0 when pixel shader 3.0 is unavailable
- Added Full screen antialiasing (fsaa=1 in emulator.ini)
- Fixed some 3D errors in dynamite cop causing low res textures to be used
- Fixed texture replacement when two textures share the same tag data
- Added mapper #193 (Fighting Hero, War in the Gulf).
- Added mapper #240 (Jing Ke Xin Zhuan, Sheng Huo Lie Zhuan).
- Added mapper #241 (Fan Kong Jing Ying).
- Added mapper #242 (Wai Xing Zhan Shi).
- Added mapper #243 (Honey Peach, Poker III).
- Added mapper #246 (Fong Shen Bang - Zhu Lu Zhi Zhan).
- Fixed a crash when surface gets destroyed during display update.
- Fixed a crash when deleting files with special characters in their names.
- Fixed a crash when showing sections in File Selector.